Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Hoping for the best for you acrichton!!

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

Sorry!!!! I don't know why that posted 3 times :/ Computer glitch maybe?

10 years ago

Hello ladies!

AF hasn't reared her ugly head yet, but the doctor called me and told me that I didn't ovulate this cycle so I'm going to go ahead and move over to this board from the May board.

I guess I should go back to temping since I got a positive result from my OPKs 2 days in a row, but didn't actually ovulate. Disappointed to say the least. I wish my body would just do what it's supposed to do.

User Image

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

I am so sorry scobbyfanatic :( Hoping this month is better for you and has LOTS of !!!!

10 years ago

scooby - so sorry to hear you didn't ovulate. :-( On a lighter note though, I LOVE that picture. It completely encompasses how I feel sometimes during this whole process!

10 years ago

Wishing everyone

10 years ago

acrichton, wishing you the best. Keep your chin up =).

scooby, we all wish our bodies would do what they are supposed to do. It'll happen, for all of us, unfortunately we don't have a say on when.

10 years ago

1st, are you temping as well? What cycle day are you on? It could be very early to O but we're all different. Remember, once you get that positive you still technically haven't O'd yet you're just at your most fertile time to catch the egg.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo