Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so much TSB! I know it's probably a busy time for you and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions!

AFM, I am in TWW and am frantically searching for other options to use if it doesn't work out this month.

to TSB and hoping for more y'all!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Dsinha- I used femara this cycle but previously did 3 cycles of clomud. For me, I typically have a normal cycle but my dr wanted to strengthen my ovulation. I'm 39 so she wanted to give me a nice strong ovulation and a more mature egg.

Good luck! Hopefully u will get your BFP and not have to think about other options

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Thanks for all the love girls.
Took another FRER this morning so I could present it to DH. The line was so faint I'm not even sure it's there :/
Really hoping it's not another chemical.
Waiting for doctors office to open so I can go in for bloodwork.
I have one more FRER. Tempted to use it with SMU as I usually get darker lines than FMU.
Ugh

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good luck team! I'm praying for u

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hang in there team! FX for you!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

TSB - Hang in there. Hopefully your SMU test will be darker! I think I used to get lighter results with FMU. Usually wait a couple hours to POAS. I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you.

dsinha - No clomid advice, but I hope you get your BFP before you have to make that decision!

AFM - CD10! Time to start getting busy :) Really not looking forward to the TWW again but here we go!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Praying for you Team! Please keep us posted.

@TTC, I have thought about switching to Femera. Did clomid work for you as far as producing eggs? I got one mature the first round, two mature this second round. 100mg CD3-7 both cycles. I was hoping for three good ones.. I heard if you don't conceive within three cycles of clomid most doctors will let you try other things.

@Gina, TWWs suck. I try to stay busy. This will be my first TWW with an IUI, I am really hoping I can remain stress free like I have will all my other TWWs :-)

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Team - I commented on the other board before reading this one. I really hope you have a sticky bean. Please keep us posted.

xomandyxocheyxo - good luck on your TWW. Do you have anything planned to keep you busy?

Gina - have fun starting to BD.

AFM - AF finally went on her merry way and I'm enjoying a surprise snow day this morning. I'll get to start doing OPKs and EOS BDing soon In a couple of days so for right now I can just enjoy myself. I've called my RE and told them that we'd like to set up an IUI for next cycle. I was hoping to hear back from them today but I may not until tomorrow. FX I'll get my BFP this month and I won't have to worry about it either way.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

OMGOSH! SMU is sooooo much darker than yesterday!! So incredibly thankful. Thank you ladies, for the well wishes, I think it worked!!! Ack!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TSB - **Happy Dance** So, so happy for you!!! Glad SMU was darker!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo