Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the advice @Ginsue!! That made me hopeful! Have you ever tried pre-seed? I actually just ordered it online and am gonna try it if I don't get my I read a lot of great reviews and stories about women getting pregnant right after using it.

7 years ago

Hey sm I have read about it and saw in the pharmacy but we haven't used it. Good thinking tho might be worth a try. Let me know how you go with it!

7 years ago

@Ginsue I definitely will! Fingers crossed

7 years ago

Thanks GinSue and best of luck to all of us! I'm just bidding my time here on the approach to O day...taking it easy before the POAS addiction takes hold again.

I've made a promise to myself to wait until 17dpo to test, if that witch doesn't beat me to it.

7 years ago

Good idea hereshoping! I have no hpts left and I will be 16dpo 2mw so by the time I test I will prob be 17dpo and I am hoping that AF stays away! I will buy one 2mw for Sat morning.

Anyone know which hpts are most reliable and most sensitive?

Baby dust to all

7 years ago

O wow that sounds hopeful!

I will have to lock down my amazon account in the tww, too easy to buy a load of tests and go crazy. I just love peeing on those sticks. I will be using ovulation ones though.

Advice please, what the general consensus with when to DTD with respect to ovulation?

7 years ago

I've heard Superdrug early detection are the best? Followed by first response. As I've already mentioned I've not got on with clearblue. Internet cheapies did detect my last pregnancy at 9dpo too.

7 years ago

@ginsue I am 28 years old. my partner is 30. So hopefully we should catch on within the next 6 months. As long as I'm pregnant by December, we'll be fine with maternity cover.
Rubbish life when you've got to plan a baby around maternity cover
I have heard that Superdrug does a sensitive one. First response early result is another good one.
I don't particularly like clear blue or the blue dye tests. I've found them unclear haha

Sending all you ladies lots of baby dust who are still waiting for BFPs.

User Image

7 years ago

Ok so I am 16dpo CD32 and AF is 2 days late. I am so scared to test as I don't want to see another BFN and await the return of AF but at the same time I want that BFP. Gonna talk to hubby when he gets home and see what he thinks. Not sure if there is a Superdrug near me but I will check otherwise I will get a FRER. Do you get a FRER digital?

Oh tashuur u guys are pretty much same as us I am 30 and hubby is 28. You think it would just be so easy to get pg. Like I had the fear of getting pg for the last 12 years and freaked out even if I was a min late taking the pill!

7 years ago

I have never TTC before. My 1st pregnancy was an accident. Came by surprise. So this is my 1st planned pregnancy so I can see how stressful and anal it can be. And as time goes by the stress doesn't help.
Last month I planned everything down to a tee and got nothing so I'm going to go down the not trying route this month. Just do what we're doing and hope without the stress it happens naturally.

I'm not sure if FR have a digital. :/ I got my FR from Lloyds pharmacy (if you're in the UK)

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo