Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

191 - 200 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Camasia: Sore/Sensitive nipples kicked in this weekend, horrible indigestion (doesn't matter what I eat, still have it afterwards), and tons of CM.. I can definitely tell I have less energy, but not necessary falling asleep at the drop of the hat or anything like that yet. I am still taking tests occasionally. But, I am going to make myself stop after my ultrasound... Right now, the tests just help calm my nerves, but I think I will feel much better after the first u/s and won't need to test anymore. I think that's a great idea to wait to test till Thursday or Friday! I am always a horrible POAS addict, so I can never wait! Lol. FX'd you get your BFP!!

@Law: That's great to hear. And I will. Thanks :)

10 years ago

Thanks Law and Luv!

Luv, getting so excited for you :) and yes we do have a hot forum...plenty of cute babies to come!!

Law, you are getting close!! Good vibes your way...loved your pics!

Cam, awwww y'all are cute too! And you started this with your own fab pic ;) Praying this is your month, can't wait for your BFP!!!!!!

1st, hey hun...hoping this week passes fast for you. Glad you are still around!

Rice, LOVE your pics...how about it will be a year for us on 22 Dec...and I have yet to pick ours out. Just called today to find out how much longer we have. LOL. I will put together some and send the link soon! There's 1,694 and I really would hate for any of you to try to go through that...hence why I haven't!!

I really wish this thing would go back farther...I know I am missing out on some of you...Sorry!!

AFM...AF has left, I am CD7...dtd for fun this morning...now just wanting to O...blah! LOL. We are going to a marriage retreat sponsored by the Army this weekend in TN, so that should be fun ;)

10 years ago

Am I too test obsessed but 10dpo seems like a fair day to start? I guess this is coming from someone who asked the cashier to chuck my receipt this morning before I saw it!

I hope you ladies are feeling good...this is my most symptom filled month so
far which clearly adds to my anxiety

tons of dust xoxo

10 years ago

JLHart--Thanks! We also had a lot to choose from so I know how difficult it is to narrow down. I would definitely start now and maybe you will have it done by the time a baby comes along, LOL ;)

10 years ago

JLHart: Thanks! And have fun on yalls retreat!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

10 years ago

Rice--I started testing today. I'll continue to test daily until next Wednesday (16dpo). So, tomorrow is 8dpo. It would be early to get a BFP but not impossible. Soooo...that's that. What about you?

JLH--we DTD as well...for fun...but I find that it's only fun for him. I wish I didn't have such issues with sexual enjoyment. :( That's probably TMI. Sorry.

10 years ago

Law--I just remembered that you posted about the faint line this morning. Im hoping that it gets darker for you throughout the week.

10 years ago

Thanks Jada the pictures make it more personal. We all will have some good looking babies!
1st I'm sooo like bring on the symptoms LOL!
Rice I just might tomorrow night for kicks!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey gang!

hoping welcome! How long have you been TTC? Are you temping?

Sending love to all y'all in one big batch because I am not too happy a camper at the moment so I need to vent, LOL.

Just got my IUI! It didn't take too long, about 40 min to prep the semen but then it turned into a bit of a nightmare! They could NOT find my cervix. Seriously they spent five minutes rooting around in there before they finally found it. Then they couldn't get the catheter through the cervix so they had to find a doctor to do it, they're like "can we leave the speculum in?" so there's another few minutes with the speculum in which is fine but not comfy, and now my butt and hamstrings are cramping up, and finally the doc comes in and puts the catheter through and I am not ashamed to say it, I cried. It was not pleasant and even though it didn't hurt THAT bad it was just so stressful by then that I just cried, silently but definite tears. The staff was as nice as could be though. They really were apologetic and it's not necessarily their fault, but geez. No doctor has ever had any difficulty locating my cervix before. It was apparently very far down (posterior) and high up inside. I don't know if that's good or bad.

On the plus side they said I had lots of CM in there, which was news to me because I figured I was dry as a bone (haven't seen any CM come out this month which is unusual for me), and they said the sperm looked great, so that's good. I just really really really hope I don't have to go through that again.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv, that almost made me cry reading it. SO sorry you had to go through that and hoping that you never have to go through it again. The best reward will be your LO!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo