Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Myluckyduck, you're still early ;)

Sweet, I'd wait until AF is due to test to avoid disappointment.

10 years ago

http://www.plantogetpregnant.com/2012/06/how-to-get-pregnant-with-apple-cider-vinegar/

Has anyone here tried this?? A lady friend of my swears by this...I've been doing some research and I am considering it!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the info, Myluckyduck! I would have never thought something like apple cider vinegar could help with blood sugar regulation (I have mild insulin resistance and am allergic to metformin). I might just try that one.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the bday wishes everyon

Acrichton what's the 411 ?

Lucky

Sweet or

Gvmdl maca root working I see

Group testing ?

Afm counting down days until appt

10 years ago

I am having a rough time girls...

CD 38, took another test this am BFN. No symptoms. I am just feeling like I want SOMETHING to happen, even if it isn't pregnancy, at least if AF could show her dumb face I could move on to the next cycle. Called my obgyn's office today, they said to come in and see the Nurse Practicioner (she is amazing), so maybe they will do a blood draw, and check to make sure I am okay down there...hoping for some answers today! Maybe they can do an ultrasound to see if I even ovulated?!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

myluckyduck: thanks for the info, will give the apple cider vin a try!! I remember it being good to reduce heartburn too!

10 years ago

Acrichton: sorry babe! Praying for you to get answers today at the doctor.

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

acrichton - I hope they have some answers for you! Sorry that you're having to deal with this limbo! :-(

kizzy - thanks for sharing those quotes! I feel like it's so easy to start thinking negatively in this situation, and it helps so much to be reminded to have positive thinking!

Lacey - this weekend is my birthday weekend too!!! (I'm gonna be 32 though...AGH!) We're just going out for the evening though on Saturday. Probably dinner and a movie or something. My brother is babysitting for us, and DS LOOOOVES his uncle, so I think we'll all have a great night.

1040 - happy birthday!!! I hope you had an awesome day!! :-)

myluckyduck - I'm thinking you'll get a true positive OPK today...if not, then tomorrow! For me, that's the most exciting part of my cycle! lol I'm totally going to try the apple cider vinegar! I have heard wonderful things about it, and it's MANY uses!

AFM - CD 12 today, could be ovulating any time between now and CD 16. I have a hunch it's going to be sooner rather than later (based on cramping, etc). We started BDing every other day beginning last week, so as soon as I get that positive OPK we'll do 3 or 4 days in a row (according to SMEP). And then it's the TWW! I'm kind of excited about this TWW, dunno why. I have a good feeling about this cycle. Another friend texted me yesterday and said she had a dream I was pregnant with twins. Not sure how I feel about that! lol

10 years ago

Ok Ladies, I started temping this morning.... I hope it isn't too late in my cycle to start. I am CD 7 today. I also started opk testing yesterday (negative, by the way). I am going to test again this afternoon around 1:30 or 2 since that's the time I tested yesterday.... Any suggestions? First time opk tester and temp charter :)

10 years ago

Thanks girls! Ill update everyone after the appointment.

I was hoping to get some good news on my husbands job (he is going to be taking a new position). Another job came up 10 minutes from my dads house in California, and we were hoping he could take that position early, unfortunately it is a no go. When it rains it pours

Really thankful for this group and the positive energy you guys have, I am so

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo