Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 283 Replies | Last Page

nelle thank you so much for your kind words I really do appreciate this group. DH tells me not to stress so much as we do have an 8 yr old daughter but I feel so depressed some days because my daughter desperately wants a sibling and DH is getting up there in age he will be 40 in Jan and I am 32 so I feel like I am on a timed schedule. I also find myself getting so frustrated at times because with our daughter we got pregnant the first try and now it is taking over 6 years :(. I keep telling myself that it will be ok and when God wants us to have one he will send us our precious miracle baby. Hopefully sooner than later. Again thank you guys so much for the support.

@anna nelle is right you aren't out until the shows her face I am still that you get your

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

I get it lady bug my fiancé is 35 in June and I'm 34 in octocter but I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have been off my meds since November. I needed to wait 4 months to begin trying so this will be cycle 6 we are trying( we got 2 try's in march). So I have till June per my rheumatologist so I totally get the whole time limit thing. I'm going to see is my SO will go for iui. Turkey basting clearly isn't working. My daughter is 10 now and wanted a sibling. This will be my SO first child as my daughter is with my ex husband. So I get the desperation and want to give your DH a baby. I'm totally here for you

Jenelle

7 years ago • Post starter

8pm and she finally showed. Small brown spot when I peed... know she will be full force in the am. Let's go for round 6!!!

Jenelle

@Nelle, so sorry to hear that af is on d way, keep positive, and I hope it will happen v v soon for all of us!

Im cd 12 today, opk still v negative, just hoping I o this month after mc and soon I will see that positive opk! Had ewcm yesterday, so confusing, all o signs but negative opk. Bbt still v low. Keeping positive, and hoping soon im in 2ww

Lods lods baby dust to all you ladies, and hope this is the month for all

7 years ago

Thank you ladies :)
I am on cycle day 32 today so I will test again tomorrow.

On a tmi PS note: I have both clear and sticky cm now - so weird

User Image

7 years ago

Update... cycle day 2 and SO does not want to do iui... here's to turkey basting in May... I'm going to do another round of clomid instead.

@anna- are you testing today?!

@ladybug- how are you feeling? Doctors on Tuesday right?!

Here's to lots of chocolate and snuggling on the couch after work!

Jenelle

@nelle well not much is happening on my end I'm currently on cycle day 5 bleeding stopped finally. Only thing that confuses me is still get B pains and sometimes the nipples get tingly. Also still have to pee but I haven't tested so in thinking if I still have symptoms in a week I will test.

@anna fingers crossed for this being your month.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Hi all,

I'll join in this month. I am waiting for AF to arrive any day now, all HPTs are BFN.

This cycle officially makes it 1 year TTC for us. I went to an Ob last week and I have an appointment for a sono HSG and my husband has an rx for a semen analysis. Next step is Clomid although I do ovulate on my own.

Good luck to all of us and our February babies!

7 years ago

Thank you so much for the well wishes :)

And sorry I should have been clearer, I will test on Monday (which is tomorrow - weird European time zone lol)

I just told my husband I am hungry again (I just ate two hours ago) and he is like 'You are pregnant, I know it' haha maybe ;)

User Image

7 years ago

I am waiting for AF to arrive as well, all HPTs have been BFN, sadly

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo