Community post

Discussion

ALL LADIES WELCOME TO COMMENT :)

View Full Post

Hi ladies! my 2ww isnt over yet got 3 more days! arghhh!!! right i want to make this topic so we can all discuss our symptoms and pregnancy test results! I am 11dpo today and I am so scared! my period is due in 3 days as well as 2ww over so im scared!! Ladies welcome to comment and post pictures of tests! :)

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

48 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 48 Replies | Last Page

I feel so bad for you with how your feeling if I was you I'd go doctors and see what they suggest! Sounds like your pregnant to me!! I just did my evening test and there's 2 lines!! Slightly darker than earlier but it's definatly there! I wasn't sure so I did another and it's come up the same! I'm not getting my hopes up yet. I'm going to do another in the morning. I'm so scared! I'm just getting cramps and back ache and feel sick on and off. I lost my appetite completely the other day but apart from that I'm fine!

10 years ago • Post starter

Post a pic!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

10 years ago

Congrats, emilyjade! I really hope it sticks! Keep us updated! A bfp is always inspiring to hear about!

My MIL is a public health nurse and she deals a lot with pregnancy and babies. Since it's only been about 5 and a half weeks since my last period, she suggested I wait until 7 weeks to see a doctor. It's very possible that I ovulated later than I thought and I may not have enough hormones to detect yet (assuming that I am indeed pregnant). At this point I just want a bfp or af, although I'd really prefer the bfp. The uncertainty is the worst part!

User image

10 years ago

Ive done another one this morning and i cant really see anything now! im starting to think they were evaps yesterday but on 3 tests!! arghh! My period is due in 2 days and all symptoms have gone today i feel fine! I dont know what to do! im using IC'S the ones with blue on end that say hcg loads of times! Ive got 2 different IC'S coming hopefully today so gonna test with them. Im so confused :(

and the one last night i didnt have to squint to see it! it definatly had colour in it! im starting to think im earlier than thought because im going off my o calculator but by my feelings i think im only 8dpo! Is that why im getting these faints?? and then a straight negative :(

Just taken a different brand pregnancy test and i thin its a +! the line is so so so so faint! Im sure im pregnant now! I will put a picture up when my ipad decides to turn on :)

Hey, I'm new to this and not sure if I'm posting in the right forum so apologies if I'm in the wrong one!

Anyway I'm very confused and not sure what to think so any help would be appreciated :) I came off the pill on 28/4/14 had my withdrawal bleed 2/5/14 had unprotected sex on and the few days after what would be the days I should have ovulated (going by my 28day cycle) and from about the 19/5/14 had cramps in stomach/uterus like period pains, also had some days of nausea and days where I've actually vomitted. Also very tired and having naps only to wake feeling nauseous. Sore nipples, that isn't so bad now though. I have also never had period pains leading up to AF only when I'm actually on. My AF should have come yesterday and have tested both yesterday and today and both tests negative? All the symptoms are there, ones I haven't experienced before.

I'm unsure whether this is due to coming off the pill or me being pregnant??? Hope someone can give me their opinions please!
Thanks xx

10 years ago

sometimes when you come off pill your periods can be everywhere! but you may be pregnant! id go see your doctor for a blood test to confirm! what brands have you used? good luck xx

I can help you here, I went through almost the exact same when I came off my birth control. I was going nuts thinking and feeling like I was pregnant but no positive test. I scheduled a visit with my dr and low and behold I started my period at the appt. Dr told me that when you come off the pill, the egg that has been waiting to be released is super charged with hormones, and thats what was giving me so many pregnancy symptoms. He also advised waiting 2 full normal cycles before TTC. He said it lowers the risk of miscarriage and twins. I hope this helped you out! Youre not going crazy, just a super egg being released :)

10 years ago

OH!!! And if you nice ladies would be so kind and say a prayer/cross fingers for me today. AF is due and I dont want to see her!!!!!!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo