Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Lawbride I've been well and yourself I'm glad to be back my friend!!! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Rice--well, I also cook lunch and MOST days breakfast..so 5-6 times a day I'm cooking something. It's okay..I enjoy it and I'm pretty efficient.

Cam--Doing okay. I want to speed up time though. Hoping that I get my BFP after 17-18 days of injections, 8 blood draws, and now sticking progesterone gel up by hooha. Not fun. Lol. It will all be worth it when/if I get that BFP! :)

10 years ago

Wow lol up the hooha! Yes I'm pulling for you. My boobies are a little tender nothing to write to the press about.

User Image

10 years ago

Law--the love for peeing on sticks and gel up the hooha cracks me up everytime!!

10 years ago

Rice you are one lucky woman! A man who cooks?! Holy grail right there! ;) I hope your TWW goes super fast!

Cam good to see you again! You definitely have several cycle buddies around here which is great :) Can't wait to see you ladies test! GL with your finals too!

writer I agree with lawbride, we aren't offended when people get BFPs quickly after joining the group, we just like to see people join us and stick around ;) So even though you got that BFP you are totally encouraged to stay and chat with us! It is very encouraging to hear that your Clomid cycle worked! This is my first Clomid cycle and I love to hear success stories :) When are you gonna tell people that you're pregnant?

lawbride I agree about the drop-ins, if they only post once or twice and they never really ask anyone questions or offer encouragement I always kinda wonder about their motives! LOL at the progesterone in the hoo-ha ;) TTC is one dirty business huh? This is the less sexy side of making a baby, LMAO! That's why when people say "but it's so fun trying!" I will start saying "yeah, try putting progesterone IN YOUR HOO-HA." ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--I aim to please. haha. glad you got a laugh out of that! :) I'm HUNGRY! boo :( Thursday's majorly suck. I have class from 11-4 with a small break at 1 and I'm always starving by about noon.

Cam-- Thanks girlie. My boobies are kind of swollen as well. Not so painful though.

10 years ago

Thanks luv, I once tried putting preseed in the hooha lol such a messy job!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--I really stick the preseed applicator up there and there's little messiness. I also only fill it about 3/4 of an inch or so with the lube.

10 years ago

Luv - Thank you! I am definitely sticking around. You ladies are wonderful :) Clomid was great - I wasn't sure about starting so early in the trying process but my doc didn't have an issue and I wasn't convinced I was Oing (no temp shift), so I decided to go for it. After it didn't work the first month she doubled it which must have done the trick!

Well - before I told my DH I told 2 coworkers/friends and my sister (whoops) :) but I really wanted to tell him in person. I figure for now I will tell anyone who I would most likely tell if something goes wrong...a couple other close friends, my parents and MIL. We will see my parents on Thanksgiving so holding off until then - which will be difficult since I usually talk to my mom once or twice a week. I told my sister I might avoid calling in the meantime so she should pick up the slack and call more. :) As for everyone else - We are having a Christmas party on Dec. 13 so I'm thinking of announcing then. It is still a little early, but at least I will have met with the nurse (Dec. 2). Ugh, I don't know. Guess I have a few weeks before I really have to decide!

10 years ago

Ok law.
Congrats writer!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo