Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls!
This is month 6 ttc for us.....I have been put on femara (5mg) and progestrone cd17-28. Hoping that it works and gives us a BFP! I'm cd 11 today and waiting to O.....
Updates on any BFPs yet?
and to you all!

9 years ago

madelinesmommy - Hi! I haven't seen you on a board since our last one testing around January 11th! Sorry you are still at it, too! I don't think anyone on here has ovulated yet, so no BFPs. I am just finishing up AF and so is bookgirl I believe. Excited you were able to get some meds and help with this crazy TTC! When do you expect to ovulate?

9 years ago

Welcome to all the newbies.

nharty - I'm doing good, AF finished today so its time to start trying again now in the next few days. I'm thinking we'll do SMEP again this month along with using PreSeed. We'll see how it goes. How are you doing?

9 years ago • Post starter

bookgirl87 - I'm doing okay. Trying to get active and change what we eat. Maybe losing some of this weight will help. I am hoping to do the SMEP this month. At least this way we can feel like we are doing everything we can. AF just finished yesterday for me, too. It's weird, some months it will stick around for 7 days, other months like this one it is only 4 days. Just hoping for a BFP this cycle!

9 years ago

Well ladies,

I am moving over to this board. just arrived.
back at CD1.

thanks for having me! to all of us

9 years ago

AF showed a few hours ago. On to another cycle. starting to feel like trying for another is never going to happen. Don't know how much more disappointment I can take.

User Image

9 years ago

Well I had my blood test and it was negative ! Despite I had ALL THE SIGNS and I am 20DPO and no AF and no signs of AF I have always had a AF I don't understand what is going on with my body . I did stop birth control pills the end of January and my OBGYN said that after you stop the pill you can get pregnant right away ..oh well I just wait.. . Goodluck all this month. .

9 years ago

I'm so new to these forums, but I can't contain my excitement. So, my lmp was March 18. My husband and I got married March 21. We have waited for our wedding day to be intimate and here I am almost four weeks later with a bfp on the hpt. Went to dr yesterday and got the blood results back this morning that we ARE expecting! Umm...freaky. I don't know what to do! We thought it was way too early to test because I thought I ovulated in the 1st. My af is extremely irregular though so there was no way of really knowing. This is crazy. 1st visit with ob is May 8th!

-Marisa

9 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Welcome to all the new comers!

Sorry to you ladies who had the show, good luck this month!

Congrats to the new BFP's!

AFM - Today is CD 8 so that means we start SMEP today. I'm using OPK's along with Pre Seed this month as well. So this will be our month!

9 years ago • Post starter

I finally got my positive OPK this afternoon. It's weird, though, because this is CD16. Here's hoping I'm not out of it for this cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo