Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Folic acid is supposedly to assist in the morphology and or motility something like that, in the men.
Doesn't hurt having they take it right?

I can't stand tea of any kind but drank RRL tea plain ... But as I said makes me super crampy. And coincidently or not it was the month I had ovulation bleeding for the first time in my life, I'm 37... So, I think it is good. Gross or not I think I'm doing it next month!!!

I'm super crampy n having back ache. At this point I am counting down the days for the witch to come n start my new cycle.
For next month I will do the RRL, preseed n I will start temping. But will need you ladies to read my chart since I've never done that!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Hey all
I am still on the May board but I am sure AF will be here on Wed Thurs or Fri . My Cycles are all over the place. I have an appt with a Fertility MD on Thursday. We will see what she says and what tests have to be done.

I take Prenatals with Folic acid and DHA, Calcium, and Iron.

Hopefully this is our month ladies!! I should officially be here soon!

<3
L

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

I feel a lot more confident about this month. Maybe I'm just a little more stress-free now that DH and I have our house to ourselves for the first time EVER (we've been together 5 years....and someone in my family has ALWAYS lived with us).
I've been broken out in the area around my mouth, and according to the info I found online that's from stress/hormones. It's starting to clear up now, so I'm taking that as a good sign!!!

I'm toasting all my "June Baby" ladies with some 100% cranberry juice this morning (it's gross, but with all this TTC sex it keeps the UTIs away)!

10 years ago

Reposting this from the May board..

I supposedly Ovulated at CD 22, got a peak on clear blue fertility monitor.

THEN...Today, CD 29, I took an Ovulation test after getting a couple days of EWCM (tons of it) and negative HPTs (3 different brands). OPK is BLAZING positive today (posted in my gallery), and I have NO idea what to do. Should we BD tonight or is this way too late in the game to ovulate??? Will my body know to adjust for the timing change from my regular date to like 10 days later??? I don't want a chemical, and I have no idea how long my LP will be :(

If I do O today, according to my opk +, I might have a June EDD anyways haha

What to do..what to do...

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Goooo JUNE BABIES! :D

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Jennavee, that's nice to finally be all alone! Yay! We always have a full house here so when we can get the kids at friends for the weekend its like a mini vacay. A positive attitude definitely makes a difference...I hope this will be your month!

Gvmdl...ooohh good info about the folic acid. Never knew it was helpful for men! I wonder if dh's supplement includes that. I will have to check.

I'm not officially trying for June as my edd is may 29 but I will be here rooting for you all!

10 years ago

pbc - starting may 29th just keep those legs crossed and we can all give birth in June! ;-)

10 years ago

acrichton....We can ovulate twice in one month. If your body gears up to and then doesn't your other Ovary will. This will happen if you have a blocked tube or something.
As for a chemical, late ovulation doesn't predict that.... a chromosome problem does. If you ovulate late than your LP length will be adjusted to fit that.
If you have a positive OPK and you want a baby than I would have sex tonight.

10 years ago

Hopeful: Thank You For The Helpful Info!

We Bd Tonight :)

Go June Babies!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Gooooo June babies! !!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo