Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Idk- my next cycle will start around Feb 7. But it's good to be here early and eager! Haha

9 years ago

Welcome Loony and Tmarti. FX for both of you this cycle!

Sorry people are joining this board left and right. Hopefully this month we decide to catch those eggs and they decide to stick around for OH about 9 months!

9 years ago

Onto the new cycle.
Idk3333 joining with ya

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm moving over again. bFN yesterday and spotting has started so AF should be here by Thursday. We have an appointment with the RE to go over all our test results so I'm very excited to see what he wants to do for us. If this cycke works out EDD will be 11/5. PRAYING!!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Ttclate my edd would be Nov 3. Be literally same time.fingers crossed. Sorry for everyone who got the ugly urg.

9 years ago

Mama2twins-that would be awesome if we both got our BfP's!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Today is CD 30 for me. I took another pregnancy test even though I feel like my period is going to start any minute now. Of course it was negative.... Praying for a November 2015 baby!

9 years ago

Yes it would ttclate. I actually forgot to add my estimated o day so now it's Nov 6 lol which is funny because my step dad and step sis bday. I'll take that as my next new sign.

9 years ago

Hi mama2twins7 and TTC!! I'm happy/sad to see you. FX'd you both get BFP's this month!

So yesterday my sister (the same one who's been bugging me left and right about whether I'm pregnant yet) told me she's going to start TTC. It was a big shocker. They've been saying for a few years that they're done, but apparently they're not. I'm happy for her, but I'm definitely preparing myself for her to get a BFP before me. They're that type of couple that TTC comes easily. I'm very glad that she at least told me though. They're not telling anyone, but she felt she owed it to me since I've been trying for a few months and she's been bugging me so much. I'm sworn to secrecy, so thank goodness I can spill it on this forum!!

So I went to the dermatologist yesterday and he started me on Amoxicillin, Clindamycin and Retin-A cream. I can't take the last 2 if I get pregnant, and it'll probably take a few months for them to really work. It got me thinking, should I just hold off on taking them until after I have a baby? I don't want to clear up my skin then get pregnant only to have it get bad again. Decisions, decisions.

And speaking of decisions, I'm pretty sure I'll O in the next couple days and it's SO tempting to BD even though I was told to wait a cycle...

9 years ago • Post starter

Idk- definitely dont use the retinol A while TTC. It *could* cause birth defects. I am going to start using a RetA treatment in the next five years to start combating fine wrinkles and aging. My mom whom is sixty uses a prescription RetA and she has the most gorgeous skin. But, I won't even use Ret A while nursing because it's not recommended. I probably won't start treatment for another 4-5 years until I'm done with babies and nursing.

me: step kids are here. It will be a stressful sexless 12 days. lol

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo