Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 99 Replies | Last Page

Welcome. I'm also considering myself 1dpo since today my CM is completely gone. I'll be taking another OPK to see if I'm right. When will you start testing? I was thinking about starting at 11dpo

11 years ago

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Not to sure when I'll start. I know the sooner the better but I was 4 days late with my daughter before I got a positive. So I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until after the projected miss before I can get a positive.

AKenny11- not sure about you but we baby danced again last night and yet again I had the this is it feeling and I had dreams all night about having to do/get things for the baby. Even had one where I was pregnant. So hoping this is it! Let me know how your testing goes and any feeling! I have had tons if pressure in my lower abdomen all day yesterday and back at it again this morning!

Camasia- good luck to you and hope you get your BFP! Have you had any wierd feelings/dreams that make you think you may be pregnant or this is the month? Do you have any other kids? Hoping for a boy or girl or doesn't make you any difference? Keep me posted on your testing and symptoms!

Good luck everyone!

11 years ago • Post starter

Alaskamom I have two daughters my baby girl is 9 and the older one 11. I don't care what it is. I'm just praying for a healthy one. I'll keep you posted no dreams yet!User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Alaskamom- I'm only 1dpo but I have felt pretty just bloated and cramping every now and then and my cervix is still high and clearly closed so ovulation is over. I had the SAME feeling again last night too! No dreams yet but i dont really dream all that much anyways even when I was pregnant. I'm interested to see what other symptoms I will get but I'm also trying hard not to look to much into them.

11 years ago

This maybe TMI but are any of you other ladies really dry after ovulating? I am really dry to the point where its kindof uncomfortable. I'm not a happy camper

11 years ago

AKenny11- can't say that I have that problem. Mine is the exact opposite.... feel like Im flooding to death down there!

AKenny11- I have been really bloated and crampy too!

Ooh, I'm just a day behind you - LMP was 10/29. I'm going out of town next week and debating whether or not to take pregnancy tests with me so I can start obsessively peeing on things at 10dpo.

Nice to meet you and GOOD LUCK!

11 years ago

Matrixx- that's a bummer you will be going out of town! If it were me I would take some with me or if not I would make sure and go and buy some once I got to where I was going. Good luck keep us posted!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo