Community post

Discussion

October Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

New thread required! Come on in girls :)

AFM CD 15 waiting to O!

503 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 503 Replies | Last Page

Ok, going to go on a rant and I want to apologize in advance......

I am so PISSED right now. My mother just called and informed me of a telephone call she just got from my step sister-in-law. And my step sister-in-law actually made the statement that "She feels horrible for us and couldn't imagine losing a baby, but she just feels like her boys would have been treated differently".

Well, to me that sounds like to me she is pretty much saying "Hey sorry you miscarried, but kinda glad you did, so my kids are the only grandchildren."

I am trying to keep my mouth shut but OMG!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Luv I am 13 Dpo, so keeping my fingers crossed no Witch tomorrow. I usually have a 26 or 27 day cycle. And tomorrow is CD 26.

Oh My 1st that is just horrible some people are just so mean, That would piss me off so bad, I hope you go on to have mulitple beuatiful babies. Or even better go on to have the only grandaughter so that she will def be special and one of a kind!!!

10 years ago

1st: she sounds like my sister-in-law when we announced we were pregnant with our first she was mad. Just because her daughter wouldn't be the only close grandchild anymore.
Af I hope your temp stays up and the witch stays away.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

1st--That's what it sounds like to me. What a b*tch. Sorry hun.

afmedic--not sure about the temp thing but i hope it's a BFP on the horizon! :)

luv--sounds good to me. pizza is always a winner!

clove--snoring is so awful. I'll let you know how the earplugs work out.

10 years ago

@Afmedic: Hope your temp stays up and AF doesn't show!!! And thank you. I just don't understand some people.

@Cloveless: Thanks :) I just don't understand how people, especially family, can act like that.

10 years ago

1stTTC yiiiiiikes. She sounds like a real nightmare. She probably thinks her children are super-special little snowflakes that deserve everyone's undivided attention. *barf*

afmedic FX for no AF! :)

lawbride I think their fried chicken is even better than their pizza. I need a game plan. Maybe one piece of chicken and load up on salad :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

@Luv: Yes, she is. I have never really cared for her much.

10 years ago

So just got a text, another of my friends just came up positive, I always seem to be the one the come to because I work in OB so I schedule all their appointments.

I posted my HPT from this morning, I don't really see anything, but on invert I think I see a faint something but It is prob my eyes playing tricks on me, cause I blink and it is gone...LOL

10 years ago

@Afmedic: Did you post your test on here? And FX'd for you!!!

10 years ago

Yes it's on here....I just barfed up my lunch so something is going on I think I'm going to get a digital

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo