Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Yah! Team most def can see the line today!! Congrats =)

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats TSB! Fx crossed it darkens and is sticky!!!

AFM- cd14 now, not doing any temps, opks, or hcg test (till after missed AF) It's freeing to not have tested for anything! I do know that over Valentines weekend was my fertile time and we certainly made the most of it, and it was great bding! We did use preseed as well. So hopefully its our month :-)

Also I just got accepted into a job I have been trying for!
BABY DUST!!!!!

9 years ago

Hanna - GL this cycle! I hope you caught the egg this month! Good for you for just going with the flow this month. I say I could do that, but I probably couldn't :)

TTC - The doubt could definitely be a way of protecting yourself from disappointment. Hopefully you're not out. I'm thinking about you!!

TSB - Congratulations!!!! So stinkin' happy for you!! Thanks for the tips on the softcups and preseed!! We've used preseed before so I know a little definitely goes a long way. Good advice on doing a trial run on the softcups! I'll have to practice in the next day or two so I'll have it down when it's showtime.

Carla - Welcome and GL at your appointment!

AFM - Glad it's a rainy day because pjs sound AMAZING. Good day for laundry and cleaning the house and hanging out with my little man. Will probably start with the sperm meets egg plan tomorrow night.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Wow, so many posts over the weekend! Hi everyone. Glad you guys had awesome Valentines Day!

Carla - Welcome and GL at your appointment!

Hanna - Congrats on the job! Fingers crossed for you BDing success!

Team - Congrats! I will pray for a darker line tomorrow :-)

@Gina - Good Luck this cycle! Glad DH is on board. Sorry about the family drama, we all have a little here and there.

AFM, I go in today at 10:30 to check the follies and schedule the IUI. We will trigger today I am sure, we did last month on CD10 and ovulated exactly 40 hours later. DH is so not thrilled about the going in the cup in the office. I am going to see if they will let me bring it in, if not he can suck it up!

9 years ago

Team - OMG I see it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Carla - Good luck with everything!

Hanna - A big congratulations on your new job!! And good luck with everything, I bet it was much nicer TTCing without all the craziness!

Mandy - Good luck with everything! Hubby can for sure suck it up.. seriously we go through SO much more!!! :) I'm sure it will all go well!

AFM I'm 8dpo, I"m crampy and my boobs hurt! It could seriously go either way I was crampy the WHOLE time I was pregnant with our angel, and pretty much the whole first trimester with my second daughter. My temp rose today so I guess that could be good.. or not.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Team and wishing you a I am so happy for you. The line is so clear in the test from this morning. Could share you bbt chart?
Wow!!! You're the first pregnant lady in this forum. Hoping this will start the chain reaction and we get a lot more

AFM, my temp rose today but I woke up late so not sure if it is still valid. I had a big fight with my hubby yesterday and drank some scotch. I am sure that is bad. I might wait for a dec baby as I screwed up this month.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Congrats team baby. Don't give up Dsinha. I.had a margarita over weekend. I thought I was out but my dh and I.had sex more then I.Thought we would. We came home from dinner and I got ready for bed and I noticed crazy veins looked like some one drew blue pen ink lines on my boobs and chest up to colar bone. Today I'm nauseous but I'm Tired long weekend so that's probably why there. I did upload my chart only because I have no idea what I am doing lol. The wait is on gl every one.

9 years ago

WTG Congratulations Team!!

Well today i woke up 6dpo and my boobs are killing me... now as the day has gone on they are worst and all my back muscles ache!!

Roll on the 24th!

User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations TSB! I wish you a sticky bean. :)

I haven't had any symptoms today. I feel like I'm out this month.

User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations TSB!!! So excited for you :) Hope you have a healthy 9 months!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo