Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

171 - 180 of 687 Replies | Last Page

I'd still put one in for good luck tomorrow Sam,

Hi Tamika welcome :)

Well it's almost time for our fist try this morning wish me luck girls !!

Hope every one is well. we're still fluey :(

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I'm excited for you Tracey!! Goodluck!!! And thanks for your input the OH is exhausted haha so we will see how we go

10 years ago

Oh poor hubby Sam !!
I'm sure he understands xx

What's everyone's thoughts on laying down after bding and tilting cervix back ect. I've just layed here for 10 mins while doing a few kegal exercises ( pelvic floor) to get it to suck in so to speak ( tmi sorry !!)
Do you think it's worth the try ? My soft cups still haven't arrived :(

Hope you're feeling ok Keiralei xx thinking of you xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

My OH makes me lay for 15 minutes with a pillow under me haha he believes it can only help the little guys on their way so I do it to humour him but I have read that it doesn't make the slightest difference......but it can't hurt either.

I have the most disgusting taste in my mouth!!! I seriously feel as though I've been sucking on a 20cent piece!!! It's definitely not in my head I've brushed three times today and it's only 11.20am..... Is this common during ovulation?? I read something earlier that some women have experienced this within 2 days of conception could I have ovulated earlier Andy OPK was picking up an old surge..... It's seriously disgusting.....

You all probably think I'm crazy haha

10 years ago

Hi girls sorry I've missed a lot!

Hi Tamika, welcome! I agree with Sam, and if the pain isnt normal for you maybe get it checked out too. Let us know how you go in a few days when you can test as well.

Sam I definitely think another BD is worthwhile since you're still getting a positive OPK. I had that metallic taste when I was pregnant with my daughter but it was about 6 weeks along I think. Anything different is worth noting though! Fingers crossed.

Tracey I do the pelvic tilt after, I know it could be a waste of time but I reckon anything to help out the little swimmers is worth it! Fingers crossed it all went well this morning! Do you do another insem. tomorrow?

EWCM is present now for me, not due to O til Wednesday I think.

I just want to say I hope the next two weeks goes as fast as the last 2 have, I'm so glad to have you all to pass the time with. :)

X

10 years ago

Yep we sure do Jodi, and again wed n thurs still waiting on a pos opk but today was almost pos. I'm not due to O til wed/thurs but cm is lotion like still, hope it changes tomorrow. My cervix is low,soft n open today tho so that's gotta be good i hope !!

And yes hoping it goes fast and we all have a huge surprise at the end.

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi girls thanks for the help.. Will let you know how I go in a couple of days FX it's a positive sign! :) xx

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

hey everyone! welcome Tamika!
Thanx for all the support you are giving me and each other. I am feeling a little better today and not so anxious and stressed. starting from scratch is shit but i will get there with help. Cant wait to go to the beach tomorrow! 9 dpo and have a lot of white milky cm. Not too many days to go to see if i am. i forgot to pack my thermometer too, its probably a good thing tho as i would be obsessing a little over it.

Gl Tracey I am nervous and excited for you! Cant beleive you get stabbing pains like that. hope it goes away.
Does anybody get sore ovaries when you sneeze? esp when lying down?
Hey Jodi how are you going?!Have you ovulated yet?!Hope you catch the egg!Hey Sam well done and good work with ttc. Fingers crossed!
Hi Tamika i really hope your about to ovulate or are ovulating how exciting hope you catch the egg also.

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone!!

Keiralei I'm happy to hear you're doing ok you sound a lot better then you did the other day!!! Starting over is hard but unfortunately some times it's for the best so I wish you the best of luck.

To all of you charting experts..... Should I be concerned my cover line has disappeared?? It appeared the first time yesterday and now it's gone?? Don't know what this means.......

Goodluck with your insemination today Tracey I hope it goes well.

Fingers crossed we have all caught the egg!!!

10 years ago

Keiralei I'm so glad to hear you're doing better. It would be very hard to start over, it does sound like you have a great support network though. When I was pregnant with my daughter I do remember that twinge when you sneeze thing. And the increased CM is a positive sign too. If you are pregnant would that change things? Sorry to pry.

Hope you're all feeling better and that the next insemination goes well Tracey. Everything is crossed! :)

Sam I don't chart but I read a few similar questions about the cover line and it said the cover line will disappear if you set your O date to different to the predicted O date the computer sets. Doesn't really matter though, looks like your temps are still high. Ps no wonder hubby is tired with all that BDing! Ha. ;)

How are you feeling Tamika?

CD15 for me, still have EWCM, no O pains yet. Will BD today, tomorrow and weds and hopefully catch this egg!

Have a great day everyone!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo