Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone

I'm in 5dpo with a 25 day cycle! If I cnceive I will be due 3/6 November!

I'm already a POAS addict. ... Guess it will stop any let downs if they stay that way!

Baby dust to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley my dip was under my cover line, but I actually think my cover line is set too high. If it is set too high it would be right at my cover line. I don't know so confusing! But I read a few articles and looked a LOT of charts and it's not unusual to have a dip around 2-3 dpo.

AFM I'm cramping pretty hard today, and my legs are killing me. I looked back at my past cycles and I don't usually start cramping quite this early, although I thought I started sooner. Anyway it's annoying!!!

Team - I can't see it but my computer screen is small and my eyesight is pretty bad! DEFINITELY take another tomorrow morning!!!!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

TSB - I think I see a faint line! Def agree you should get a FRER and retest.

dsinha - Stick with the 97.9. You could always just not count today's temp as well. BBT charting is so confusing.

AFM - Tired. Family drama pretty much ruined valentines day for us. Tried to enjoy it anyway. AF is finally gone. CD8 now. Should O around CD15 hopefully! My softcups and the preseed have arrived and DH is on board with using both. :) FX something takes this month!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Dsinha- I would def go with 97.9!

Helly, 13dpo, is that Wednesday? Excited for you!

Welcome Kayleigh!

Jessyann, agreed with the 2/3 dpo temp dip! Happens to me frequently, think it's related to the shift in hormones. Hoping that your early cramping is a good sign!!!

Gina, excited for you to try preseed and softcups! Be sure and test run both of them before the actual days you plan to use them. I found the soft cup to be rather uncomfortable though some women don't even feel them. Also, preseed.... Don't use the recommended dose, WAY too much. I found about 1/4 to 1/3 dose to be plenty but its personal preference. DH was distracted by the "slippery-ness" and I'm glad we practiced before actual show time ;) good luck!!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Team! I can't see from my phone but it sounds like everyone else sees it so congrats!!! Can't wait to see ur next test

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TSB, I just had this feeling this was your month!!!! GL with your next tests!!

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have been quiet but I have read all your posts.

Congrats TeamSuperBaby

Good luck to everyone about to O

Fingers crossed for those in the TWW

AFM I have an appointment at the fertility clinic this morning. Hopefully I will get a date for my egg retrieval. My egg numbers are low but I'm positive that they are all good quality.

9 years ago

Thanks TTC! I having a hard time believing it! When are you testing??

Thank you Rerun :)

Hi Carla!! Thank you :) good luck at your appt today!

AFM, took another test this morning. It's definitely darker than last night!! I can't believe it. I posted it if anyone wants to check it out. Still beside myself.

Xoxo
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ok yes! Feel much better as my bbt went back up this morning and FF confirmed me as being 3 dpo today.

User Image

9 years ago

Team-I plan on waiting u til the 22nd to test.i was thinking I may test early but feeling like I'm out this month already since I al now thinking I ovukated a day after the IUI and worried his swimmers may not have survived that long. I was so optimistic when I thought we timed everything perfectly. It's so frustrating. even though I'm not feeling good about this cycle (I guess maybe it's my defense mechanism so I don't get so disappointed with a BfN) I am still hoping by some miracle I get my BFP.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo