Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

161 - 170 of 176 Replies | Last Page

sorry ladies I have blown this site up today.. lol

Aquapd- I was doing some research for you. Sorry I don't want to overstep.. From the few things I have just read it definitely can mess with your temps. Hyperthyroidism usually has lower temps.(I had no clue) I have copied and pasted this from something another girl posted dealing with her....

"Do you really have a slow rise (meaning step pattern) or you're concerned because your temp spike (which is noticeable) isn't the same time as your CF peak day?

If they aren't lining up, it's okay. Your temp spike matters. Your peak day means nothing for determining when you've ovulated. It's your body's way of preparing to ovulate, but it doesn't have to be at the same time as your temp spike."

I don't know if that will help but its obvious there is an issue with it!

hang in there girly and keep BD !!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Thanks a ton, Miam1324!!! You've been so helpful!

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

absolutely happy to help you or anyone else that needs it.

keep temping hopefully we will see it rise within the next few days.!!

8 years ago

Miam1324- I fallowed you last month in the 2016 babies. Looks like we are both late ovulators and are both a few days past. Fingers crossed for everyone

User Image

8 years ago

Today is cd 6 for me af is nearly over just brown discharge.. I am wondering if I will ovulate early again this cycle. Last cycle I ovulated on cd 12 which is not normal for me. I think it was the geritol that has helped me. I am taking it again this cycle. Think I will take some mucinex this cycle as well. I'm still bummed that we didn't make it happen last cycle.. It would have been nice to surprise hubby on his bday (his bday is wednesday) with a positive hpt oh well. My expected due date for this cycle is feb 1

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

trying- Good Luck this cycle!!

Babyberg- welcome back well that's kinda a sucky thing to say right. Happy to see you would have been better if it was with a BFP! OH well here's to the us better late then never LOL

to all!!

8 years ago

How is everyone doing any news or are we all just waiting?

8 years ago

Going to get my first "donation" in about half an hour! I'm having mixed signals about o.....opk went darker this morning then dulled in the afternoon. CM amount increased significantly and became thin/watery. Having slight pains that are consistent with ovulation. It's just those dang opks that haven't given me a positive yet. I'm sure my body is still readjusting after the CP. So we are going to go ahead and start now....better safe than sorry, right?

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

MrsRabren, When you took the second one this afternoon and it was lighter do you think it might have been watered down?

whatever it is... good Luck today, hoping for lots of baby dust your way!

8 years ago

Miam- thanks for the well wishes! I think the opk was right...sometimes it tricks me.....starts to get darker, but not really. Lightens up. Then, bam! Stronger line a day or two later. That's what happened this morning. It's about as close as possible without quite being able to call it positive. I expect it will be positive by this evening. My donor got caught up in a meeting yesterday so we had to postpone until today. Good timing! I typically get a positive opk 36-48 hours before ovulation so we may be able to fit in another donation over the weekend. Sure hope I have a little of that first cycle post loss luck!

How's everyone else? Just playing the waiting game?

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo