Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Wow everyone looks fantastic! Great to put faces to names :) ughh this month is going to be slow for me I feel, I (think) I will ovulate somewhere between end of nov - beginning of December. which feels sooo far away!

This site is great for the waiting though :)

10 years ago

megan--what cycle day are you estimating that you'll ovulate?

rbk--hmmm, sounds like pretty strong pregnancy symptoms to me. I would definitely test.

rice--I'm in need of some optimism. woohoo. Monday is here!

AFM..I tested this morning--the faintest line ever appeared--so faint that only DH saw it. I could see what looks like an evap because there's no color but maybe since it's sooo faint it's just hard to tell. I feel like these cheapies are actually incredibly sensitive so I wouldn't be shocked if we never get a negative (assuming pregnant). Gahhhh....why can't it be Friday already? It's so hard to not feel incredibly optimistic because my body is going crazy on these hormones--I know it's the hormones but it's easy to lose sight of reality and why the changes are happening.

10 years ago

rbk that is weird! I would definitely call the doc about it though, it could be pregnancy :)

megan the time will pass quickly, don't know if you're American but Thanksgiving is coming up!

lawbride is there still HCG in your system from the trigger? I don't know how long that lingers!

AFM I think I ovulated overnight. I took my temp about 90 minutes early and it was normal (I only took it because I had a hard time getting back to sleep), I dozed off for a while and took it again at the normal time and it went up over half a degree to a definite post-O temp. So IF I ovulated overnight the IUI will still be timely, because you can do it within 24 hours after ovulating. I even read a study that it's better for mild male factor infertility to do IUI after you ovulate. So here's hoping!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--it can stay for anywhere between 6 and probably 12 days. it depends on how your body metabolizes it.

10 years ago

Morning ladies 8-9 dpo praying that this is it!! Temp dropped this morning from 98.6 to 98.4 this morning I pray that it goes back up tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride gotcha! Sounds like your trigger is worn off so from now on your tests should mean preggo! :)

Cam yay! FX that your temp soars again! You have good temps, you must have awesome progesterone!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks luv idk that stuff maybe I should get that checked I feel like I'm burning up

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning Law, Optimism is coming your way! I have a good feeling for you this month and it's Monday so you only have a few more days to go!! :) Im sending lots and lots of your way!

10 years ago

Luv I pray that you got that egg!!! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Geesh! I am so far behind..... Ahhhh!!

@rice: I was right there with you with little Bs until my first pregnancy - though it was short lived (9.5 weeks) I grew to a C and they never went back down. Now with this pregnancy within the first 6 weeks I was a D and need to go out DD shopping this week. They now have a mind of their own!! I agree! You are beautiful!!

@luv: I'd definitely suggest doing kegels!! I've always considered myself really strong down there but if I get a surprise sneeze with a full bladder... its not good. Not good at all! Ahh!! I am so excited for you iui today! Sweet!!!! We'll want a blow by blow when you are done! Love the pic of you and your hubby! I agree, you are teenie tiny in that pic! Great looking couple :) Yay for Oing! Especially if it gives you a better change!! Eeeek! I wonder if they'd be nice enough to do a quick u/s on you to see if you have any follicles up there still.

@lawbride: I know I am late in responding but - I am so sorry you were feeling so down. Just remember you weren't Oing at the weight you were so gaining weight was a MUST. And you are such a determined individual - I know you will lose all you want to lose once your little one is here :) I too was at the best shape of my life when we started TTC. I hate myself for letting myself get to where I am but I have to remind myself my priorities have changed and I CAN and WILL get back to where I was. You will get pregnant soon. I am certain of that. Yes, it sucks that you are having to use expensive and invasive procedures but you are so lucky you are in a financial position that allows you to do so! I know right now, there is no silver lining to the dark cloud and I am sure you want to punch every person that says it will happen for you. I know I did, because no one could guarantee it would happen. Just take it one day at a time. And I know you want to get pregnant and have your sweet little one by a certain time but what is the worst that would happen if your baby arrived after you started working? You may start out at the firm a little slower than everyone else but you will make up for that in due time. If you are going to be miserable without a little one and it takes more time than what you've allotted yourself now you may have to reconsider your timeline. Its a cliche but no ones headstone ever said, "I wish I would have worked more". And OMG girl! You are gorgeous!!!!! I hope that faint positive it a real BFP and not just the trigger!! Ahh!! I am so excited for you!

@afmedic: I am a fan of preseed and mucinex! Your family is so beautiful!!! Love the pics!!

@beyond: I am so sorry to hear about your medical condition. Your wedding sounds like mine! Super stressful! Hopefully your symptoms ease up during pregnancy, though I am exhausted my narcolepsy is 1000 times better now that I am pregnant! I'm just worried it will reverse again once the baby is born. Somehow I missed your pics...

@Nico: Hey! How's work going? I hope its not too awful.

@rbk: Man! I hope you are feeling better now. I'd go in and get a blood test. :)

@megan: Sorry the month is going so slow for you :( Its moving slow for me too. I just wish thanksgiving was here already! A big feast AND 4 days off of work!

@cam: Fx your temps go back up!

AFM: Tired and grumpy I am at work. Here is a link to my cdtp page. This photo was taken 2 weeks before I got pregnant. http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/?u=21200

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo