Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hi Helly,
I have been pretty distracted this cycle since we were house shopping. The deal fell through two days ago and since then I've just been feeling kind of down about that! I guess it's nice to "suddenly" be 9dpo but I kind of feel like I'm already out. Haven't noticed ANYthing :/
What about you? What's your dpo? Anyone else near end of Oct/ early Nov?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Team- so sorry the deal fell through. What a bummer. House hunting is so stressful but it would be a nice distraction from the TWW. I will be an early November due date if this cycle takes (pretty please get a positive!). Based on my LMP it would be Nov 5 and based on O is would be November 1. I will take whenever!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Team, I think I'm 9 dpo. So that would put me at or near Oct. 31st. I wish I could stop symptom spotting.

Any other houses that you're interested in? I hope your house hunt turns out to be fruitful.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi gals,

I have been quiet for a while but have been religiously reading everyone's messages. I am so glad to have you all... To feel like I am part of this great team going through the same painful moments... Thank you all for your lovely posts which keep us going as we painfully wait for that precious BFP to lead us to a cute little baby :D

I think today is my ovulation day based out of my dip and rise in temp. today and last month's numbers. We bd'd yesterday and today. I was super horny (sorry tmi) today and coaxed my hubby into the bd today ;) I think it is not fair that we ladies need to keep track and plead our better halves into sex. It's not fair. Who cares about what we want and when we don't feel like it...! Oh well!

We are planning to bd tomorrow too just in case. I really hope it works out for us this month. EDD will be Nov 7th.

Hope we get a lot of bfp's this month!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Jessyann when you had a dip a 2dpo was it still above coverline? And did it go back up the next day? I ask because my temp dipped this morning but still above coverline... Hope it goes up tomorrow.
Back to crocheting my blanket to try to keep myself busy.. and away from the pc

User Image

9 years ago

YOU GUYS,
I've been peeing on various sticks for longer than Id like to admit (maybe just shy of 2yrs...?). I've had one term pregnancy, 3 chemical pregnancies, and 1 early miscarriage. I know the heartbreaking difference between Evaps and positives and I swear to you I have a positive this morning! Please take a look at one of the zillion images I posted this morning. Most recent pic of Dollar Store test looks the best. Hope hope HOPING that I make it past when AF is due (Friday) so I know this isn't another chemical.... (Repeated this post to both Oct and Nov Boards)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

yeah i think i see something

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone! Currenntly on CD13 here and no O yet. first month religiously temping. i did have spotting. all day yesterday so I'm hoping that my egg is onn its journey. not having ovary pains though and no temp shift yet. fingers crossed!

9 years ago

TeamSuperBaby: I definitely saw a line in the grey-scale. I hope the line gets darker in a day or two. FX'd that you make it way past Friday. This waiting is super painful but still when you think about that lil baby you will be holding... that picture just makes it worth it.

AFM: I think I messed up my bbt chart, I had to stay up late last night. I usually temp at 5 am. I woke up and temp'd at 6:30 am and it turned out 97.9. I went back to sleep and work up finally at 8:30 am with a temp of 98.4.
Today was supposed to the peak today after my ovulation dip yesterday. I am using 97.9 at my temp on the chart. Any recommendations?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Team, I think I see something when I look at it in greyscale. If I were you, I would go out and buy a FRER for tomorrow morning.

I'm going to wait until 13dpo because then I can be 100% sure, to know either way. That day seemed to work for my other pregnancies.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo