Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Looks like we are all in the same boat then! Let's try to hold off the poas till Wed or Thurs.

I have read about people that have not tested positive until a week after AF is due.

My doc said it is very difficult to pinpoint ovulation so just BD every 2-3 days. We defo did that this month.

I am away from home this weekend trying not to think about symptoms as I drove myself mad the past few cycles. I have had the odd twinge and cramp. Just trying to ignore that and another few symptoms that are not necessarily pg symptoms - scratchy/dry throat, stuffy nose, lower back ache could well be the lovely weather we are having.

Best of luck everyone! Roll on Wednesday...

7 years ago

Ginsue this is the 1st cycle of TTC. Me and OH most days leading up to and around O. I hope that you have a good weekend.

Hereshopingno2 I understand what your saying. And I'm now staying away from the tools.

to everyone

User Image

7 years ago

last night I had a dream that I got a positive pg test.. it seemed so real. When I woke up and realised it was a dream I was so gutted
I reckon if I am pg I'll probably be the one that tests positive a week after AF is due. Although I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm 99% not pg.

User Image

7 years ago

Hang in there Tashuur! It can happen quickly for some but I have spent the past few cycles like this and it is tiring!

I had those dreams last cycle too and obv not pg. I would prob be the same. I was so bloated y'day I looked like 3mths pg lol! Not looking forward to expanding part of it tho!

7 years ago

I just wanted to let those that don't know, when people get bfps on here and record it they send you the link to their other site called Countdowntobaby. It is set up just like this so you can stay intouch after your bfp. I used this site 3 years ago with my last pregnancy. tTc has been much harder than expected. With my first I thought I would happen right away too as I was young, fit and healthy and also have never been on any form of birth control. It took 10months with my first and 8 months with my second. Now on month 3 trying for our 3rd. This time around I'm trying not to stress as much as my husband and I have discussed adopting if things don't go as planned this time around. Hang in there ladies. I know it's not easy month after month of trying. As for me I'm 7dpo with a bfn today. Hope we all just tested too soon! Baby dust to all!

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you GinSue. I guess I'm not out completely until af shows up.

Mmkohl - thank you for clarifying that. It's good to know there's more support after this thread.

When I was pg with DD I was apart of an online group on a webpage called Askbaby.com since TTC with 2nd I've found that that page no
Longer exists :( I was quite sad as it was nice to speak with others in the same boat as you... just like this. So I'm Pleased I stumbled across that chat. Hopefully we can all continue our journey together.

User Image

7 years ago

It definitely helps to have somewhere to sound off to people in the same boat so we don't drive our partners mad! Or is that just me! He's sick of squinting at tests and saying 'well it's barely a line'.

Good luck to you l ladies, I think I can feel AF but I've read symptoms are similar too pregnancy. In my heart of hearts I know this isn't my month.

7 years ago

I'm 9 dpo, took a pregnancy test and BFN. Then started spotting so either I'm implanting now or early AF. I just had a second trimester mmc early May so haven't gotten an official period post mc. Just trying to catch a stickier one before I get it, but we'll see what happens.

7 years ago

Hereshoping - men deffo don't understand haha. It is good to have others feeling the same and experiencing the same to speak with.

Kmr - I'm sorry to hear about your mc hopefully you'll have a sticky one this month. You're right behind me - I'm 11 dpo today with af due Wednesday. I've had the cramping last week but I've not had any other symptoms since. I tested yesterday which was bfn so not testing now until Wednesday am wirh fmu.

User Image

7 years ago

Tashuur - I'm pretty sure it's my period starting. I've never had this short of a LP, so I'm going to chalk it up to my mmc. I take Maca root everyday so that should help regulate my hormones and hopefully next month is my month! GL to you! I will follow to see if you get your BFP!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo