Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 697 Replies | Last Page

You look awesome Luv!!!

10 years ago

-

10 years ago

Wow! Everyone is so incredibly stunning!

Luv--you look really really great. you and your husband make a fantastic couple.

afmedic--your daughter is beautiful. SO SO SO SO SO STINKIN' CUTE! I want one! :) The cups sound rather interesting. I can't imagine that it would hurt in any way but i also can't imagine that it would help. So, I say try it!

Rice--thank you sweetie!

beyond--wow, just wow! You are so incredibly radiant..your photos are timeless and you just look so happy. I'm impressed by your ability to stick to a budget! I didn't do as great in that department. Well, I guess if the 20 pounds were accidental weight-loss then maybe it was destined to return--I'd just pretend it never happened. Your body's "happy weight" is probably right where you've settled. I like to think that usually the body figures things out and will maintain effortlessly at a weight that's healthy for you.

10 years ago

Luv---That picture is awesome!! You look fantastic and now I know what you mean by muscular :)

All of these pictures are great. Thanks Ladies

10 years ago

Just a quick post as I am on my way to work.

Luv: I am sooooo freaken happy for you. It is finally happening girrrrrrl.
Woop Woop. Waive your hands in the air like you just don't care.(With my gangsta voice) (",))

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Nico--you're too cute!

Rice--are you getting excited. It's going to be MONDAY!! Yay. This is our week. I'm going to remain optimistic!

10 years ago

afmedic you and your family are so adorable! Your daughter looks a lot like you :)

beyond wow that is one cute baby! Haha!

lawbride thanks! My husband is an Ironman so he definitely looks good haha :)

Rice thanks! I am much bulkier now and even more muscle-y ;)

Nicolene you are the cutest :) Woop woop! Go shorty, it's your birthday! We gonna party like it's your birthday!

10 years ago • Post starter

Law--Ha ha! honestly, I think I'm more excited and optimistic for you then I am for myself. After everything you have been through you really deserve for this to be your month!! As for me, Friday still seems so far away.

10 years ago

Good Morning!

Wow everyone looks amazing! I love to put a face to a name so I had fun looking at them all. I will try to upload a few of me later, but I am just about to dash off to work.

So I decided to keep my fertility friend chart as ovulating on CD21, which makes me 13dpo. I changed my countdowntopregnancy chart to have me ovulating on CD25, which makes me 9dpo. I had another BFN this morning (I am sure getting tired of seeing those!). Last night I had nausea and vomiting several times. Last 5 days I've continued to have deep red/brown spotting after I pee or when I bd. It's not like a period because my periods are always very heavy, and for this I am not even filling a panty liner. i was talking to my mom last night and she said she had a hard time testing positive with hpt's, and didn't test positive with me at all - she had to go for a blood test. weird? I don't know if I should count this spotting after I urinate (and it doesn't happen each time I urinate) as af and begin a new cycle? Not sure. Thoughts?

10 years ago

I forgot to mention that this spotting started 5 days ago, but I am not due for af for another 3 days from now.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo