Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 750 Replies | Last Page

hi! I am new to this board, however not new to CTP. Been here since 2012 unfortunately. I am 33 years old and my amazing handsome husband/best friend is 29. I have a 15 year old daughter from a previous relationship, my husband does not have any children. My husband and I are trying for our first baby together.
WISH US LUCK! We have had 2 miscarriages, one in 2009 and one in 2011. 2009 pregnancy was completely accidental but never the less we were overly joyed. 2011 was planned but was not a successful one. After that we decided to wait a couple years and try again and here we are :-) We stopped trying in May of 2013, took a break and enjoyed our summer. Started again in December 2013. My husband had a SA done in February and we found out his Morphology is only 3%! We started taking every vitamin that is known to help Men fertility and are testing again in June. June.. 3% Still. Well 12 very long months have passed and after every test known to man kind I found out that I am fine, and DH is great other than poor morphology. We decided to give it a year and we did, no BFPs. All BFNs. Well I never actually got BFNs cause I do not test, not ever! I start like clock work. Never a day late. If I ever am, I will test then. So anyways, February 2015 will be our first IUI. Three rounds and if no success then on to IVF we go May/June. I will take a month off to regroup so to speak and let my hormones rest.

Cycles under RE:
Cycle 1: CD1- 01/12/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD10, ovulated CD 12. Natural Cycle Period came right on time.

Cycle 2: CD1- 02/07/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7

9 years ago

ahhhhhh so d hubby is sick d last few days went to d doc today has an infection put on antibiotics the doc said they won't affect his sperm but I'm not so sure he told d doc we will b trying next week she said it's fine so we will have to hope for the best this month an just see what happens he was joking with me wen he got home he said I just told d doc to let me die an save d sperm ha now I feel bed

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome and welcome back new ladies! I wish you lots of sticky baby dust. I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been able to get on this site lately from my phone for some reason (I don't get on a real computer very often) but I finally got caught up on all the posts I've missed.

Ginabee-Haha! I am shooting for 14 DPO but lets face it, I may not make it that long. But I have good intentions. I'm 5 DPO so only 9 days to go. Still feeling those weird twinges. No other symptoms yet though. Usually by 5 DPO I have tender BBS but that's completely nonexistent this cycle. Hope that's not a bad thing.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test and who are around O time! Can't wait to see some BFP's roll in!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

woohoo we got to bd lastnight and my temp spiked this morning..

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley-good luck! Hope u caught the egg!

AFM-6dpo and absolutely nothing going on which makes me nervous that maybe I had a positive surge and didn't actually ovulate. Usually I have sore BBS by 3 DPO. I am 6 DPO/6 DPIUI and nothing. Just the same pinches/twinges in my abdomen area. Can't wait for test day! Praying for my rainbow baby.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
Wow this site sucks lately! The crashing server stresses me out! Ack!
Well, 9dpo today. I tested because it's Valentine's day and I'm a hopeless romantic ;) BFN of course. Still hopeful for the next couple days.....

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Yes, I agree Team this site has been terrible the past 3 or 4 days. Can never access it when you want to. I had to write down my bbt a few times so I wouldn't forget it. lol

User Image

9 years ago

Team are you having any symptoms? I have been symptom spotting a lot this cycle. This wait is driving me crazy. I feel like this is my month but then keep telling myself I'm crazy so that it will hurt less if I'm wrong.

User Image

9 years ago

Mandy - I hope the very first round of IUI is all it takes for you guys!

AFM no more ovary pain, and honestly no more anything. NO cramping, Normally I have some breast tenderness about now but I don't even have that which is strange but I refuse to read anything in to it. I did have some nausea yesterday when I got a hungry but that may just be some residual stuff from a sinus cold I had although I thought I was over it.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jessyann- I usually have breast tenderness by now too and i have nothing which has been stessing me out a bit. I keep thinking maybe i got a positive surge but didn't actually ovulate. I'm also 6 DPO. Hopefully we're on our way to a BFP!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo