Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Aww my emojis didn't work, ignore the weird symbols!

9 years ago

Lol rerun. Well it didn't work.his back is hurting. Unfortunately led to tears and a long talk he wants to wait. To bad I literally thought I would not be ovulating but I guess just will happen later then usual. But I'm persistent lol since I got the smiley face on digital and totally positive on wondfo with afternoon urine. Fmu was negative maybe get him in the shower not the best place but it's my last chance least for couple Mos or so I'm going for it he loves me to much to be mad. Married seven years. It's hard to let it go. I want a baby so badly.

9 years ago

Just popping in to see how every one is doing all seems well hoping for lots of this month

For me it's cycle day 4 day 3 of clomid

User Image

9 years ago

well i had some more cramps just a bit ago like I had yesterday but these ones were only on my left side... hopefully good sign..
why else would i have af like cramps.. right?!?

no rerun not working with anyone yet

User Image

9 years ago

bbt same for the 3rd day in a row maybe its broke

User Image

9 years ago

af showed for me yesterday......so poss a november baby

9 years ago

mama2twins - I'm sorry your DH is going back and forth about another baby. You are not alone. My DH went back and forth for a year, even flip-flopping after our loss. If he's not ready, maybe try talking to him about a time line? Or trying again at another date in the not too distant future? I don't think mine was totally ready for another baby when I got pregnant with the twins, and it showed. He wasn't very excited or in the moment with me the whole (short) pregnancy and it was awful. But now that he is ready, it's completely different and I can feel his support. That's important and it feels like we're a team this time. Definitely talk to him.

mummyof2monsters - Sorry AF showed, but welcome to the November board! GL!

kirbcat - Hope that clomid works for you this cycle! I'm CD4, too!

rerun - You would be CD5, now. CD1 is the day AF started.

Holly - Sounds like a normal response to me! When everyone around you is pregnant and you've had a loss or have trouble ttc, it's infuriating. You don't want to see another pregnant belly, especially if they're family.

hanna - Are you in the TWW? GL at the job interview!!

Kelley - Hang in there! BBT is so confusing, don't put too much of your energy into figuring out what it all means.

AFM - CD4. Everything feels like it's in slow motion. I'm really trying to tell myself I will not go crazy about TTC this month. I have 6 OPKs. Will start testing on CD10. And once I get my positive OPK I will not pee on or in anything else until 10DPO, because I cannot waste who knows how much money on tests this month. Have two craft shows coming up at the end of March/beginning of April so I'm going to focus as much energy as possible on beefing up my inventory/doing fun things with my DS.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Ginabee - I totally understand time feeling like it's in slow motion.

mummyof2monsters - Good luck on this cycle I hope it brings you a BFP.

kirbcat - Good luck with the Clomid. FX it brings a BFP.

mama2twins - it sucks that your DH is on the fence and keeps flip flopping. I agree with Gina though, hopefully it's something that you guys can talk through and then he'll be back on board completely.

Rerun - I think you're on CD 5 today.

Holly - I know my DH gets so excited around the time that I have to test and then h feels disappointed. he keeps saying I hope it's this month because I'm tired of trying. hopefully it won't be too much longer before you get your BFP. The situation with your SIL sucks. I hope it gets better for you soon.

AFM - I'm still on the fence as to which board I belong on as AF still has yet to show her face but I'm still testing BFN. I hope my body figures it out soon. I figure I'll hold off anymore testing until either AF shows or I'm over 18DPO. I'm currently 14 or 15 DPO. Most of my "symptoms" are slowly going away so I figure AF should show in the next few days.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Mama2twins - What ginab said is so true! You don't want to push him into it even if you really want it. It's better to be on the same page, that way when you do have another baby you are both excited and he doesn't end up being resentful. Just keep talking to him, and be patient, maybe he has some worries and fears he hasn't told you about yet. You know how men how, they have to be manly and don't want express feelings like that. So sorry you are on this emotional roller-coaster!

Mummyof2monsters - love the username, that is too cute! So sorry you are joining us this month!

Kelley - the stuff your experiencing has me stumped! I can't imagine, what could be causing the weird temperatures and cramping.

Kirbcat - HEY! Good luck with the clomid!

AFM I'm 3dpo my temp dropped down bellow my coverline yesterday and today it's back up, and my right ovary is hurting. I'm hoping I did release an egg and nothing crazy is going on in there.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Mummy-welcome! Good luck to you!

Ababy- so sorry DH is having mixed feeling. It's so hard on them too but they don't realize that naked it even harder on us! And imo we are the ones putting our body's through hell to grow our families. They need to be a little stronger for us.

Ginabee- good luck! Fx this is your month

Margie-hopefully AF will stay away for another 10 months! Maybe late implantation?? I hope you get your BFP!

Jessyann-were cycle buddies- I'm also 3 DPO. When r u planning on testing?

AFM- 3 DPO and having strange twinges and heaviness in my abdomen. I know its too early for pg symptom but this is nothing I have ever felt. Maybe something related to the femara? I just don't know what's going on in there. I can't wait for this 2 weeks to be over with! Testing (at the very latest) on the 22. I will be 14 DPO thrn so I may test on the 20th if they start calling my name LOL!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo