Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Lalou- your probably just stress out, good luck on finals!

Trying- this sounds very promising!

Chicks- Im sorry that sucks but it is really early! try again in a few more days

Aqua- how are you doing today. I have been thinking about you how is the bleeding? hope gone or slowed down

Good luck Fruit loops and ntsindha.

AFM- Still have not O'ed yet but its not really expected until next week. Testing every morning just in case. either I am going to O early this month or the cough syrup totally works either ways I have been having watery cm the last two days :) I have successfully made 4 whole days without needing coffee to get me thru the day.

Where is everyone else at ?

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Well 8dpo and I had another small spike in my bbt. Feel different from last month. Lots more pinching/pulling low in my pelvis. The last two days it has been mostly on the left side. No sporting or anything to indicate implantation but I'm hopeful. Chicks- Also couldn't help myself and took a test this morning. but I'm not discouraged since I know its early and even if I did implant yesterday or today I won't know for 2-3days
Fx and for everyone

8 years ago

9dpo. Hpt neg I know it's early but know ohhhhh so well the signs of af. Bad back pain, headache, acne, swelling, mood swings, weight gain,hot flashes and starting to spot a little which is bright red. I knew we had very small chance this cycle. I'm a little disappointed but have another month to try to loss a little weight. Plus dd which is only 1 is not sleeping much. I've been very tired. May be Gods way of telling me we need to wait just a while longer.

8 years ago

Chicks- how does your chart look? You aren't out til af shows.

8 years ago

Nothing looks positive for a bfp. I think I knew from 1 DPO I just didn't feel it happened this month. I'm not upset. Still have about 4 days to go before af shows.

8 years ago

Aww I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time waiting now that it's so close to testing time. And feeling like I could be out just due to my iron and whatnot. I really hope neither of us see the next week

8 years ago

12 dpo bfn temps still above cl... Feeling depressed..

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Trying- that was me last month. My temp didn't drop til day my period started and I was obsessing over every twinge and gas bubble.
This month I ovulated early and missed inseminating the two days before ovulation. And my iron is super low so I don't even know if my eggs are viable.

8 years ago

Trying- your temps look really good they are still way above your line. When is AF supposed to be here? .

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Fertility friend says to test on Wednesday ... I expect af on Tuesday.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo