Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 193 Replies | Last Page

I am also 12DPO and got a BFN.. I have some symptoms so I'm not giving up hope especially because I had some dark colored CM on Thursday and it might still be too early. According to the POAS box only 82% of pregnant woman show a positive today. It's really hard not to be sad just bc I want it so badly but to only see one line is hard. Ugh! Good luck to all!

User Image

10 years ago

I know!!! It's horrible! I even get angry at the stupid test! :P Especially when I wait a long time to check the test again and the control line is dark as hell and no other lines, not even faint ones!!!! Grrrr! :P

I also get angry because the only time I got pregnant I had a miscarriage :/ I didn't even get to poas!...

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

@love,

That's really tough. DH and I lived in different states for a year. Hopefully this is your last tww and it wont be an issue as far as TTC.

User Image

10 years ago

Masharitos - good point about EWCM not being a massive turn on... I'll have to work on my seduction techniques.

Love - it's still possible to get down under the same roof as parents.... just have to turn the volume right down. I lived with the In Laws for 3 months. I'm pretty sure we weren't celibate during that time.

The waiting has only just started and it's already tough. <Twiddles thumbs.>

Good luck to all you ladies.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Here I'm on 13 dpo I've got cramps like if af is going to show up but no af. My temp is still too high for af to show, so I'm still waiting!

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

@mammoth - the only problem is that we are only going to be seeing each other on weekends, so it will be difficult to work out the timing. Any weekends I'm about to ovulate, you can bet I'll be at his apt! :)

2ww is going soooooo slowly.

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

I think I am out this cycle. :( BBT chart says I ovulated on CD 24.... which was 4 days ago. Pregnancy tests are negative and period is due tomorrow. Some cramping and slightly tender breasts.

User Image

10 years ago

Love, that is a bummer that your plans have changed, but don't lose hope! There are months where I only get my hubby on the weekends, and we just make the best of it. I always seem to O around mid-week, so it definitely puts a wrinkle in the plans, but doesn't count you out completely!

4dpo & I have been having very vivid pregnancy dreams for the last 3-4 nights and it's totally messing with my head! In all of the dreams, I am several months along and showing. They're so vivid that when I wake up in the morning, I almost have to check and make sure I'm not pregnant! Maybe it's because I go to bed thinking about it and say a quick prayer before I fall asleep, but whatever it is, I sooo hope it's a good sign! DH keeps talking about planning our trip to Europe early next year, and gets frustrated with me because he says I don't seem excited. The only reason I don't get excited is because I'd rather be pregnant or fresh out of the hospital with a new baby!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one dreaming of being pregnant! My dreams are exactly like that, so vivid that when I wake up I just want to cry because it was just a dream...

My boobs hurt like hell, but that usually happens before af shows up... Well.. Better get to work, or else if af does arrive I'll be sad and with work to be done!...

10 years ago

Kawaii, yes the dreams are really depressing when I wake up because I just want them to be real so badly! They're so vivid that it seems real for a short time...

A friend of mine from high school had her 1st baby yesterday and posted updates most of the day on Facebook. I am so happy for her and loved reading the updates, but I'm so jealous at the same time.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo