Posts by kristcart

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Negative

Well tests were negative and af showed so that's a no ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy test

I'm looking at my lay pregnancy test I always start test sing at 8dpo bc I'm normally an early ovulater on a s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Long shot

Well I didn't think I'd be back here ... And before people get up in arms not every pregnancy is a breeze yes, ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

OB appointment

I forgot to mention at the beginning of the month, I had to make an OB appt per my family drs request because ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

It was ....

twins. one was ectopic found after dnc and levels were still there and not dropping. i am numb and i think the ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

third blood draw

levels are still tripling almost quadrupling. every 48 hours so all is well. she said they have to start somew ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

the results are in...

the hcg has gone up! late ovulation late implantation, and i caught it just as it has started to show in the b ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pregnant

waiting for second lab results to see hcg going up, was low, but she said that was fine if i just implanted if ...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

waiting is the hardest part

i should be getting the call anytime this morning to see if my hcg has gone up. i am praying and trying to not ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Ectopic Pregnancy & SILENT site

it ended up being and Ectopic pregnancy and i have lost the baby, but bc of this i wont return to this site, a ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago