Posts by kristcart

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

quit trying and SURPRISE im pregnant ( pic is in my images)

14 dpo digital pregnant and 3 stick test blood friday

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Miscarriage and infertile

I miscarried and found out I have pcos and the work up to get me to ovulate is too daunting between the tests ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

No period blood test and urine test at the on on Friday!

No period I'm due today though. Yesterday I had cramps and a lower back ache and I was sure I started but nope ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

well i just couldn't wait.....

tested at 8dpo.....posted the picture everyone is saying positive im still skeptical i really want it to be po ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I hate the TWW!!!

i told myself i wasn't going to countdown the days but here i am getting closer to testing time and i'm failin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

my cycles lol

i must have messed something up bc i noticed it had November as like a 57 day cycle lol ive been recording my ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

we tried this cycle but didnt try....

we covered all the days some more than once and i didnt use opks or temp bc honestly it was making me crazy im ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Names

Since before I started trying I've had names picked out but since we haven't had a baby people have been using ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

All done.

I'm done posting before I even started this cycle I'm still trying just fed up

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Round 3

I don't think I've ever said that's lol and I'm very blessed to have my past 6 pregnancies happen after one tr ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago