Community post

Journal

Round 3

I don't think I've ever said that's lol and I'm very blessed to have my past 6 pregnancies happen after one try so I can't complain this new baby is just making us work lol I'm on a time limit bc I need my dr that can keep my baby safe given past complications. I believe my fertile days start on the 12th so I'm counting down curious about charting this time any tips would be helpful:)

4 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

What kind of stuff do u wanna chart? Temps, opk's, cm and cp?

11 years ago

I'm going to do the opks I want to do temps and cm but is cp cervical position lol ill skip that bc even te professionals have trouble finding that bc everything is tilted lol Ty for the comment :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Cervical position can help but it varies too much to be reliable...I ovulated this cycle and not once did that darn thing open or soften lol. Temps and cm are easy. Make sure u take ur temp at the same time every day, try to keep ur clothing, blankets and room temp the same. They sound small but make a big difference. U can get a cheap digi therm at Walmart and order a better one on ebay for cheap. I started out with my Walmart therm, it was a Vicks one, then ordered a cheap digi one that temps to the hundredths, it doesnt sound like much of a diff but my Vicks one reads 98.1 but my other one says its 98.19...thats a big diff in bbt-land lol! When reading ur chart, do not look at temps individually, look at the pattern they create as a whole, thats how u see small shifts. Its all pretty basic. Feel free to msg me if u need help with any of it...I warn u tho, its addictive and u will find urself excited to go to bed, for the sole purpose of seeing tomorrows temp. Lmao, Im serious!!

11 years ago

Thank you! I can definitely see mysel become addicted to temping lol I will probably message you when I start do I start temping after my period ends?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo