Community post

Journal

third blood draw

levels are still tripling almost quadrupling. every 48 hours so all is well. she said they have to start somewhere and as always in late implantation they will seem low. so i would have been 6 weeks this week but im actually only 5 bc i was almost a week behind for implantation. i had my first sono that should the very thick uterus and that the baby came from the right ovary with the cyst and the small amount of fat that puts out progesterone to sustain the pregnancy ...so at that point i had a "pregnant" uterus lol this Friday all they want to see in the gestational sac, no yolk sac or fetal pole needed to be seen as i will be an est 5 wk 1 day she even said there's a change we wont see it until a few days after that, so she said be prepared to see nothing again, which i hope is not the case. even though i know that this is a healthy pregnancy id like to see the sac as soon as i can.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo