Community post

Journal

Long shot

Well I didn't think I'd be back here ... And before people get up in arms not every pregnancy is a breeze yes, I get pregnant easy yes I get pregnant on accident but its never unwanted. Only twice have I had the private of trying and they died. And I have had almost a year of trying with nothing I'm not calling myself infertile but please do not harp at me for being insensitive, I am anything but. I have lost 80% of the babies I have conceived I am hoping and praying this long shot of an accident around the time of ovulation will result in a miracle baby after the losses of 4 when we were trying for our 4th ( 2 bio one adoption and 5 previous m/c) so here I am again on the 28th ill be 10dpo I normally get a positive at 8dpo ... So I'm hoping to test in a week ( I have short cycles)

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Privilege***

10 years ago • Post starter

Have the doctors looked into what could be causing the m/c's?? I've been through 4 losses and fall into the "unexplained" bucket, which really sucks. Going through a loss is absolutely heartbreaking. Hope you don't have to experience another one ever again. Best wishes! :)

<a href=

10 years ago

Yes, the first ones were caused by MTHFR a genetic disorder that causes clotting that ends normally pregnancies and is foun by a simple blood test and the second strand was my thyroid - hypothyroidism under active also a blood yet but it has to be tested over and over if suspected because in the first year it can go up and down daily/weekly and be missed

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo