Posts by kristcart

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

can you have symptoms as early as 4 to 5 dpo?

i have always be a sceptic of people saying they have symptoms very early. its been 2 years and i honestly don ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

counting it as out

no af yet, but still testing negative, and im due tomorrow so im all done for now

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

implantation bleeding

8dpo, i had the light pink bleeding just once, i have had it before when pregnant at about 8 or 9 dpo, has any ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

tested

tested fmu bfn, i had 'implantation bleeding"sunday so according to that they say you can get a positive ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

taking a test tomorrow

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

implantation bleeding!

i am 8dpo, and i had spotting 1 pink streak! out of 6 pregnancies, ive had implantation bleeding, 1 time, and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

first and last try for now

Well I decided to take some pressure off my husband, he said he wants a 4th but if it doesn't work this month ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

ovulation

my fertile week according to my days was the 4th to the 9th, but i am almost positive i ovulated on the 5th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

sepetember-first try

we had 2 tries, the 2 days before ovulation. ive never had trouble getting pregnant, and its never taken more ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago