Posts by kristcart

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Increasing our chances

I am buying the digital ovulation kit,the basal temp thermometer,pre seed, tussin, and my normal everyday bloo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Tested

Faint positive to period the test weren't getting darker so I knew

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

testing at 13dpo

i am going to test at 13 dpo which is friday, even though ive tested sooner than that normally, im worried 13d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Implantation and the flu?

Does anyone know if getting the flu can effect chances of implantation we cover all the days before during and ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

took the test

im ovulating within 24 to 48 hrs.... yay weve covered or bases for yesterday and today but he has duty tomorr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

ready.

got ovulation tests robotussin aspirin and preg tests and preseed i am ready fo rthis cycle

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

YAY

SOOOOOO my husband is officially on board this time lol

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

i am hoping to try this cycle

i just have to get my husband on board he agrees he wants a 4th but not yet, and i do i have baby fever bad lo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

counted it out...but crazy this month is killing me

so i was positive id start this morning like i should its been months for my 28 day cycle it always shows up o ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

negative to positive test in one day?

has anyone had a test go from negative to positive im due today but no cramps, i was hoping it just come, bc t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago