Community post

Journal

Ectopic Pregnancy & SILENT site

it ended up being and Ectopic pregnancy and i have lost the baby, but bc of this i wont return to this site, and aside from the view people who actually talked this site is ridiculous, people view and never speak i was always sad to see the post where someone was looking for support and sooooo many people viewed it but noone answered and i would i wasnt on here much for that reason idk why i didnt delete i guess it was for the handful of girls that did respond. but i just dont get it why are we all on here if not for support. and if i get a ton of hateful responses to this then that will show the true colors of this site.

5 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

I can't speak for all the girls, but sometimes I look at people's journal and am at a loss for words. I want to say something that will help but am not sure what to say. I am sorry that you felt like no one was there for you, hopefully we all can make more of a conscious effort to be there for one another.

11 years ago

i feel the same way , i try if can help :) but melindastark is right i dont know everything to advise and fertility is so crazy different for all of us. im here if you need a friend.

User Image

11 years ago

I try to read a lot of them but I don't always have advice nor words of wisdom for some situations. Some journal postings are nice to read just to know and understand that some people aren't alone in certain situations." Like me, I came to this site to understand all the different experiences women face on a daily basis. Hoping that reading other women's experiences will help me stay positive about miss carrying 3 times, 1 of which was at 7 months pregnant. I'm sorry about your ectopic pregnancy and sorry that this site has disappointed you, but please remember that "probably" non of us are even doctors. We're all here for support and were all looking for different kinds of support. I'm looking for support by just reading about others, I don't needs responses. This site helps me to just type out my thoughts/feelings. That alone helps me. I hope things work out for you

11 years ago

There are a lot of good pple here and i believe pple are pulling for each other. sometimes i guess we do read , and send prayers ur way rather than writing cos it can be very sad. sorry for ur loss dear, ure not alone

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

11 years ago

I feel the same as you do, but I mean I follow alot of people and they barely follow me. I look at the positive side I did make one friend r one person who cares. If u stay follow me I like having new friends

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo