Community post

Journal

Pregnant

waiting for second lab results to see hcg going up, was low, but she said that was fine if i just implanted if i ovulated late. im not too worried bc i know the drill for miscarriage and this doesnt feel like it so hopefully we get a good report on tuesday. ill give all the details then good or bad. i have an ultrasound thursday for 5 weeks to see a sac.they said they dont care about seeing the yolk sac or fetal pole bc ill be one day shy of 5 weeks, and those dont show until the end of the 5th week. God is faithful, holding on through faith & hope.

5 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Congrats on your BFP! Fx that everything turns out ok! Keep us posted!

10 years ago

Thanks Melinda I will, I really feel it will be up, but if not ill post my number hcg and progesterone levels as a reference for others in my situation, so they can see which way it went. It really is either one or the other I ovulated / implanted late which means low is one or it is an impending miscarriage. I am hoping and praying for the best I really do feel good about it though:-)

10 years ago • Post starter

best wishs

User Image

10 years ago

thank you!

10 years ago • Post starter

That was my thinking as well, except I went ahead and posted my numbers so I didn't forget them. :) Congrats, and FX!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo