Posts by mrslong2010

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Starting year 5 :(

It's been a full year since my last post, which very interestingly was also on CD10. My last cycle was my firs ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Midwife or OBGYN

I am trying to decide which route I'd rather take. We live about 15 mins from my current OBGYN who I like ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9DPO

2015 Rose Bowl - GO DUCKS!!! Lol, couldn't help myself-what a game! But I digress. 10dpo and my beasts a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Is this really triphasic??

It's TTC cycle 42 people and its the strangest one yet. Early ovulation, three days fertile cm, a slow rise an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cautiously Optomistic, Yet Barely Sane :)

So its been a while since I've journaled, mainly because life has a strange way of getting in the way. Here's ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

FF Changed O Date - is it right?

DH and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3.5 years now, and I have temped off and on throughout tha ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

We're back!!

So after quite the hiatus, the hubs and I decided we were ready to try again. We are really hopeful this cycle ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Pre-Seed & Fertility Monitor Sticks In Store

So, I was trying to find some fertility monitor sticks last minute (long story) and Walgreens totally stocks t ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Ready to Jump Back on the Bandwagon - at least chase it a little faster

So, my hubby and I have taken a little break in the TTC website/OPK/charting journey. That was a mistake - Mis ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Update

I've taken a TTC website sabbatical. I unsubscribed from every TTC and pregnancy website that sent me daily pr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago