Posts by mrslong2010

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

CD 18...Still Not Sure

I got my first truly positive OPK on CD 15 followed by another positive on CD 16 in the morning with FMU and a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Regular Cycles and O day with proof and still not PG ANYONE?

I want to start this with saying that I have been TTC for 9 months so this is NOT one of those "oh look a ...

7 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 15...I don't know why I didn't trust my body!!

You can see my BBT chart on CTP to look for yourself, or at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 11 Possible O Day, Questionable OPK Results

My temperatures have had a "rocky mountain" pattern this cycle and been pretty consistent with no st ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 9 Roughly 6 Days Til Ovulation

So, I'm curious to see what happens this month. Last Friday my hubby and I went "Vitamin Shopping". ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

More Men Getting Involved, or Does It Just Seem Like It?

So I came to the realization today that there are quite a few men on here posting things (I wonder if they are ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Small Apartment, Big Baby Plans, Anyone else?

Does anyone else scour the internet for the newest baby products, read hundreds of reviews and customer compla ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I had some time so I went iTunes shopping...

I said I was going to, and you didn't believe me. Well probably the teeny tiny minuscule amount of people who ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Aunt Flo Has Left The Building (Can I Get An AMEN!?) :-)

Ok. Time to get down to business (ooh a pun..aren't I clever?) so to speak. Today is officially day one of no ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 5 2/23/12

Today is CD 5. I've been good so far (emotionally anyway) and even been fairly optimistic about this cycle. My ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago