Community post

Journal

CD 18...Still Not Sure

I got my first truly positive OPK on CD 15 followed by another positive on CD 16 in the morning with FMU and a negative that afternoon, followed by another negative CD 17.

Since OPKs detect the LH surge, which happens roughly 12-36 hours BEFORE ovulation and my temperatures stayed exactly the same on CD 16 and 17 followed by a .15 degree drop on CD 18, I am still waiting to see if there is a clear temperature pattern in the next 24-36 hours. I plugged in my information to both CTP and Fertility Friend and they both name CD 16 as Ovulation day, but I'm still not sure.

It frustrates me that my temperatures don't seem to be clear cut.......So much for not obsessing over my chart this month. :-)

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hey, with OPks, they say its best not to use FMU. That SMU is better and MiddayU. So, maybe that will help clarify OPKS. with you.

User image

12 years ago

Thanks. Yeah things have just seemed to happen at the worst possible time for conception this cycle :) from having to wake up 3 hours early on day of suspected ovulation (so no clear temp read) to having to rush out the door and not be home until late....nothing like packing your own pee cup on all of your errands!! :-) and people think BABY attracts attention!! :-)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo