Community post

Journal

Cautiously Optomistic, Yet Barely Sane :)

So its been a while since I've journaled, mainly because life has a strange way of getting in the way. Here's a brief rundown of life since I posted last.

My best friend ended up pregnant on a fluke deal. You know how flying can delay or prevent ovulation - well it turns out for her it induced ovulation. Her and hubs ended up with a Vegas baby on (of all days) Valentines. To quote F*R*I*E*N*D*S, I was like "98% happy and only like 2% jealous" for all of the phone conversation then back into the pit I went. It took a while to be able to get happy again.

Then of all things, I ended up planning and hosting her baby shower.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, where I got the Instagram post from the L&D Room. Her water had broken and we were going to meet the new baby soon. Soon turned out to be relative - 24 hours in labor before a C-Section.

Turns out he is just about the absolute cutest baby on the planet. I may be partial but I don't think so. Adorable doesn't even begin to describe his perfect olive completion, full head of jet black hair, crazy long legs with knee dimples (23 inches!) and sleeping giggles! It's safe to say I'm no longer even the 2% jealous. I get to be Auntie Extroidenaire to the most incredible little guy on the planet.

That being said, I'm seriously hoping all of the snuggle time paid off this cycle! The hubs and I used CB DIGI OPKs and it turned high the day after I stopped bleeding and four days later I O'd. I'm crazy hopeful because I had such intense imbolizing O pain from both ovaries first day of Peak (which never happens) and my family is crawling with twins (and infertility but that's a whole other topic). At this point we are so done with TTC (cycle 41 people. 41!) we just want to make sure we get to have kids without spending another 4 years on trying for a second!

Anyway, I'm 5DPO with BBT confirming very nice progress. I have a 12 day LP, so I'm hoping for a quick, painless and life changing BFP.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo