Community post

Discussion

FF Changed O Date - is it right?

DH and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3.5 years now, and I have temped off and on throughout that time. I consistently got fed up with it because I could never get a clear O date, and I could only get one or two positive OPKs in all that time, but I didn't really know what could be wrong, OB/GYN did ultrasound about a yr and a half ago and it all came back clear and good to go. Turns out I have a borderline underactive throid. I started natural treatment for it and I kid you not about three weeks later I got a clear O, then the most awful period I have ever had, and I've had some great ones in the past (including passing out in public and nearly drowning in the bathtub).

So I started this cycle with the intention of BD every day until O confirmed and stellar charting techniques. Did both, but FF can't seem to make up their mind. First dashed CH at CD12, then solid at CD16. Then I plug in temps to CTP and it says CD21. I cannot figure out who is right. If FF is right, then it looks as if I had a Corpus Luteum dip at 5 DPO and then a possible ID at 9DPO. Both were right up to the CL. If anyone could take a look at my chart (link in signature) I would appreciate it. TIA!!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I say CD16, CD21 doesnt make any sense.

Good luck! =))

9 years ago

Thanks dakotagurrl. I didn't think CD21 did either. Not to mention DH may freak if I tell him he has to wait longer! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Bahahaha! Poor guy...I did that to mine 3x in one cycle cuz the damn egg just wouldnt come out. 3/4 of that cycle was a tww and the actual tww was only 13 days...he was not impressed!

The things our boys put up with so we can have a baby!!

9 years ago

ROFLOL! Exactly!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo