Community post

Journal

Starting year 5 :(

It's been a full year since my last post, which very interestingly was also on CD10. My last cycle was my first confirmed O in at least 6 months, and we have decided to invest ourselves more fully in TTC this year. I started Vitex and Royal Jelly on CD1 of last cycle (Nov 23rd-Dec 22nd) and took it through confirmed O. It was one of my wonkiest periods in a long time - crazy intense hormone flux before and barely any clotting. This cycle (Dec 23rd-current) I started Vitex on last day of flow (CD 6) and added Royal Jelly same day. I am CD10 and went from flow to Creamy CM to today having extreme EWCM. My EWCM is not usually great quality and this last cycle I started with high quality EWCM about 6 days before O. Actually, FF pegged O day about 4 days earlier and then my temps shifted again and I got a pos OPK so it could've just been a failed attempt to O that caused the extended EWCM.

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy in 2016!

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Praying you get your BFP this year.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo