Community post

Journal

CD 11 Possible O Day, Questionable OPK Results

My temperatures have had a "rocky mountain" pattern this cycle and been pretty consistent with no strange jumps or falls, until yesterday. Yesterday morning I took my temperature and it dropped sharply so I went ahead and took an OPK with FMU (which I never do) and at first it looked like there wasn't anything there barely even a control line but I was looking at it from across the room. I looked at it up close and it looked positive. It was shockingly close to positive if it wasn't really positive.
So I went ahead and posted it on here to get other women's opinions, and it was pretty close to an even split. So, still unsure of what to do, I took another test around 3pm and it was so negative that there was barely a shadow of a line in the test area. I was disappointed thinking that maybe I had missed my LH surge, but knew that we still had a solid chance at success because of regular BDing.
I decided to wait until today to see what my BBT did this morning. It went right back up, so I plugged in my stats with a recorded + OPK on CD 10 to both Fertility Friend and CTP and they both selected today as a possible O day. I removed the + OPK reading and it went back to indeterminable. I took another OPK this morning again with FMU and it was slightly darker than yesterday's afternoon negative, but still no where near positive.

So here's what has happened this cycle:
CD 1 - L Menses 96.8F
CD 2 - M Menses 97.33F
CD 3 - M Menses 97.33F
CD 4 - L Menses 96.8F
CD 5 - Spotting 97.2F
CD 6 - Dry CM 96.93F
CD 7 - Creamy CM BD 97.33F (- OPK)
CD 8 - Creamy CM BD 96.8F (- OPK)
CD 9 - Creamy Possibly Watery CM BD 96.93F (Ovaries Played Tackle Football - OPK)
CD 10 - Watery CM 96.50F (slight Ovary twinges + OPK)
CD 11 - Egg-white CM BD 96.8F (no ovary twinges - OPK) Detected as Possible Ovulation Day

A noticeable yet so far past the TMI line that its barely a dot observation follows! :-)

"In our opinion" (code for: I'm not a Dr and no a Dr didn't tell me this):

I have noticed a change in DH "baby makers and transportation and nourishment fluid" :-) this cycle. It is much more "hardy" as in its thicker and more abundant and doesn't exit as quick as normal. "IN MY OPINION" I think that this is due at least in part to the vitamin regimen he started at the beginning of this cycle. (See CD 9 Roughly 6 Days Til Ovulation post) Hopefully today was/is O day and hopefully that means that I can exit the most irritating of the TWWs (pre-ovulation) and get on to the fun stuff. G2G hubby left his work clothes here and made it to work without them!! ;-)

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo