Posts by mrslong2010

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

We changed our minds. :-) (not about that!!)

Ok so we had a few things that had cropped up and they would seriously interfere with a pregnancy, so we decid ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

New Cycle

This cycle going to try PreSeed and Clearblue Digital OPKs and just having daily/regular sex from end of one p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

See Post -

If I were to post today it would require more censoring than an MTV special. Enough Said.

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Update

Today is 9 DPO and for the last two days I have had the most intense insane sore throat and runny/stuffy nose. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Ok...Not Sure...Never Been Preggo...Is this it???? (Pt. 1)

I have been "cautiously hopetomistic" this cycle. Ovulation was never detected with my BBT temps but ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Maybe this is it....Pt. 2

12 DPO: Bloating, Not AF Cramps, Gassy, Heavy Abdomen, Mild Cramps, Achy Legs and Hips, Heavy BBs, + BB Size, ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Broken BBT - Not Going to Replace It

My BBT thermometer's battery went out AGAIN - it wouldn't even turn on this morning. And I'm not going to fix ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I sure wish my mind would stop playing tricks on me :-)

Today makes 5 DPO, and it is wayyyy to early to be experiencing symptoms (I'm assuming since never having been ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

New Hope

To all of the wonderful ladies here on CTP - THANK YOU! My post yesterday clearly was fingers slipping off the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I'll take "Trying To Conceive" for 500 Alex.

There is a lot that goes into determining O day, and well I'm pretty stinkin' sick of each and every one. Th ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago