Community post

Journal

Update

Today is 9 DPO and for the last two days I have had the most intense insane sore throat and runny/stuffy nose. It is miserable. I have been drinking more consistently but not more than normal, but my mouth is super dry and I've really tired. I have fallen asleep at 4:30pm the last three days and then slept a whole 10 hours through the night. The last two days I have also been insanely hungry in the evenings. Last night hubby brought popcorn to bed and the taste was just so wonderful and hit the spot, he made another bag because I ate all of his! :-) Food that I enjoy, are just that much more incredible and foods that I have always hated, like onions, I can smell a mile away. The tenderness in my breasts has gone away, my nips are super smooth and the Mon. Tub. are teeny pronounced bumps, super close to the nips. I've had the pronounced veins in my BBs before in previous unsuccessful cycles but they are back this cycle, so not sure what to make of that. I've impulsively tested the last three days and (of course) they were neg. I have a 13 day LP, so we are just waiting to see what happens. :-) Let me know if you've had anything similar, and I'll keep updating to see how this cycle turns out :-)

I wanted to update even further tonight. It's right before bed and I again had an insatiable appetite which resulted in more popcorn, but even that wasn't enough food, so we will be figuring out how to eat more at dinner evidently. :-) I really hope that this is it. I was nervous earlier today because it seemed like all of the symptoms I had been having were just gone....nope....back in full force tonight. Who would have thought that being so unsettled could be such a hopeful thing. :-)

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo