Community post

Journal

I sure wish my mind would stop playing tricks on me :-)

Today makes 5 DPO, and it is wayyyy to early to be experiencing symptoms (I'm assuming since never having been pregnant). But for the last two days, i have been SUPER tired, cranky, weepy, nauseous, and having food aversions. Ok, normally I would just chalk it up to a full day, allergy season starting early, too much to eat, etc.... HOWEVER!! - I am like the world's BIGGEST Mike & Ike fan. Like a box in 20 minutes is gone and looking for more. They are my only serious candy addiction. It is a MEGA wide known fact - I will suffer through the next few days of TMJ pain to eat Mike & Ike's. Now yesterday my hubby and I went to the movies for the first time in forever and I got a box of Mike & Ike's....They tasted like DIRT!! Literally. Then all of a sudden one would taste fine and then back to an absolutely tasteless disgusting mess. We left the theater with almost a WHOLE box of candy. And at 6:30 pm I was so tired that holding my eyes open seemed like the hardest thing in the world. In addition I also have having this hard tight fullness in my lower abdomen. I am also cramping a little on both sides - something that concerns me - Twins were not in the plans! :-) (but I am CERTAINLY not going to say no to two babies - I've been looking forward to this for so long I want it all and I want it now. :-) ) I am so sick to my stomach right now it feels like if only I could throw up I would feel like a new person. And I was playing Just Dance on the Wii and after like 3 songs I was so unbelievable dizzy I actually "fell" onto the couch. I feel like I have the flu. :(

So, weigh in on the topic - what do you guys think? Anyone else ever started stuff like this so soon? Anyone with pregnancy experience had similar symptoms? Anything at all??

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo