Posts by mrslong2010

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

I wish I could say it was 14 DPO but it's not. It's CD 1 :(

Ok, so these are no longer posts from my blog, but are actual post in my TTC Journal. So, today I started ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Sunday February 19, 2012 CD 1 A New Start - Anyone else?

HERE'S TO A NEW CYCLE - A NEW START - ANOTHER CHANCE Today marks the start of a new cycle. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

13 DPO.... (Feb 18, 2012 CD 28)

I think my body has it in for me.....I think it is having fun torturing me...I'm pretty sure it thinks that th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

10 DPO and counting. (TMI) (Pt 2)

9DPO - I started the day with a - HPT. I should also note that my husband identified my cervix position and cl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

10 DPO and counting. (TMI)

So, it's one of the hardest things about TTC: The Two Week Wait. It is so named for the average woman's 14 DPO ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Yes, I am one of those bumpless women in the baby department..... (Pt 2)

I have this desire to be able to be one of those highly visible pregnant women who are wading through all of t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Yes, I am one of those bumpless women in the baby department..... (Pt 1)

I would like to preface this by saying that this was a post on my blog and I don't have the desire to edit it ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Leave it to the "man-cold" to interfere with Ovulation!! :-)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? My first positive OPK was yesterday. Yesterday was an amazing day...and I do mean amaz ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

My 1st run-in with OPKs :-)

So, the funny thing about OPKs is that there are almost as many different OPKs as HPTs. Actually probably exac ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

It's only funny because it's true

Seriously, I really do think that it's only funny because it's true. Not funny "ha-ha" but funny as ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago