Community post

Journal

10 DPO and counting. (TMI) (Pt 2)

9DPO - I started the day with a - HPT. I should also note that my husband identified my cervix position and classified it as Low (I knew this because he could reach it easily which only happens a few times a month) Firm and Closed. I had Diarrhea, Dizziness, Fatigue, Gassy, Headaches, Extremely Emotional, Vivid Dreams (I mean like no body's business vivid I actually woke up and was searching for a paper the same shape as the one I had written something down on in my dream - no joke guys. I have not been able to easily separate my dreams form real life in the morning) My mood was kinda iffy I had several swings high and low and OK. My energy level was low. And again I started sobbing after sex....

10DPO - I again started the day with a - HPT. I've had Cramps, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Fatigue, Gassy, Headache, Heartburn, Irritability, Continued and ever more ferocious Acne breakouts, Tender Breasts but only under my armpits which is different from the last few months where they have been sensitive to touch all over. This month most of my bras won't conceal the girls in their respective cups they tend to overflow and wonder around...I'm a 38 DD so there is NO need to make them any bigger! My mood was OK today and my energy level was low.

I also have had Creamy CM since 2DPO. As well as the fact that I have been having chills and have easily gotten cold since 5-6 DPO. However, tonight around dinner time I started noticing that I was extremely hot and starting to sweat a little under my breasts and thighs while I was working on sewing a pattern. And again as I sit in bed tonight I feel like I'm on fire and the room is 64 degrees F and its 32 degrees F outside. And since Ovulation I have seen some really weird changes to my nipples. I used to have extremely prominent Montgomery's Tubercles, but since Ovulation this month, my nipples have smoothed out and are huge! Sometimes they seem darker sometimes they seem lighter. They become hard for absolutely anything - cold, clothing, no clothing, seat belts, etc. It is embarrassing how large and prominent they are through my clothes.

On my last chart with the same Ovulation day, my temperatures started dropping 11 DPO which is tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for a high temperature tomorrow. Roughly 3-4 DPO my BBT thermometer crapped out on me and I had to replace my battery after three straight days of flat temperature absolutely no change. So, after I changed it it worked fine until yesterday morning it was all screwy and I had to be at the dentist around the same time I normally would have taken my BBT temp, so it was all whacked out. But I fixed it last night before I went to bed and today got a normal high temperature.....So here I am hoping for an end to my TTC journey. I am more than ready to start my pregnancy journey. Here's to hoping for High BBT's tomorrow, and a + HPT soon!! :-)

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo