Community post

Journal

I had some time so I went iTunes shopping...

I said I was going to, and you didn't believe me. Well probably the teeny tiny minuscule amount of people who are reading this did, maybe they did. I don't know, probably not. Then again my writing style is a lot like my speaking style so you probably did....or maybe not, I don't know.... :-) No I'm not really that crazy just that bored and since I still have to wait a few days to pee on everything in sight I don't have much left to do.

So I went iTunes shopping. I created my "Shake it for him to loosen the mood and therefore shake the BFP into submission" mix. (I know I know it was a really bad joke the first time, so now it's just kinda like weird Aunt Gertrude....there even when you don't necessarily want to hear about Uncle Paul's 100th trip to get that weird wart removed.)

It consists of:
I Don't Want This Night To End - Luke Bryan
Hell On Heels - Pistol Annies
Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas
Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls
Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls
Don't Cha - the Pussycat Dolls
Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
Papi - Jennifer Lopez
On The Floor (feat. Pitbull) - Jennifer Lopez
Ain't Too Proud to Beg - The Temptations
Any Way You Want It - Journey
Right Now - Akon
Wishin' and Hopin' - Ani DiFranco (this one is more of a horrible pantomime think My Best Friend's Wedding)
Barbara Ann - The Beach Boys (Ditto think Saved By The Bell Mario Lopez YouTube it!! "Saved By the Bell Barbara Ann") [FORGET THAT ONE you totally have to search "Crank Dat + Saved by the Bell" on YouTube (I think I peed a little)]
Play Something Country - Brooks & Dunn
She's Only Happy When She's Dancing - Bryan Adams
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Hot Blooded - Foreigner (Just in case he didn't get the message)
Any Way You Want It - Journey
Dangerous - Kardinal Offishial
Shake It - Metro Station
Hot To Molly - Mila Mason
Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus (I know but aren't we allowed guilty pleasure songs??)
Closer - Ne-Yo
You Got It (The Right Stuff) - New Kids on the Block
That's What You Get - Paramore
I'm too Sexy - Right Said Fred (you can kinda guess where this one is going) (yup....there)
What I Like About You - The Romantics (Yeah, well its a cross between the one above and the horrible pantomime sequence)
Walk This Way - Run-D.M.C.
Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Cha Cha Slide - Various Artists
Toxic - Britney Spears (Ditto the Miley Cyrus caption)
Shake Ya Tailfeather - Nelly

IF ALL ELSE FAILS...there are two songs that can take this from - "What the heck are you doing?" to "Oh my GOD you're off your rocker!!"

Chicken Dance - Ultimate Party Mixers
The Macarena - 2 Locos In a Room

It just dawned on me that this is a HUGE list and NO I DID NOT buy them all today. I had most of them already. Just thought I would throw that out there, because I'm sure someone will say "Do you know how many pee sticks you could have bought for that amount???!!!" :-) I'll betcha just about everyone of you thought it too...

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo