Posts by bumblebaby8808

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

FINALLY!!!

I am officially PREGNANT!! HOLY CRAP! My beta on monday was 225 and today it was 528! Numbers are from 13 and ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

TTC Buddy Using Gonal-F & Lupron

Hey everyone! Is there anyone else out there using the gonal f and lupron? I am on CD 14 right now. I will be ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

No follicle after 100mg of clomid?

I took 100 mg of clomid on CD 3-7. On CD 11 I went for a follicular u/s so check for healthy follicles just li ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Evening Primrose Oil?

I am curious to add this to my plethora of pills I take in one day. Is it really helpful to take it? How much ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Progesterone cream side effects? Possible TMI!

This is my first cycle using progesterone cream and I am so confused on whether or not I am having yucky cm or ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

When the EFF did I ovulate?

I posted this on Fertility Friend but nobody responded... I can't decide if I am 3, 4 or 6 DPO! I gave myse ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Vivid dreams?

The last two nights I've had dreams where I see and animal and then as the dream progressed this animal change ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

First IUI TOMORROW!

Just had my check up to see if I had a healthy follicle and it was confirmed! Triggers shot tonight and then ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Trigger Shot Side Effects?

Has anyone out there done and iui cycle and had the hcg trigger shot? I have been thinking about it all day!

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

IUI & Temping HELP!

I had my first IUI procedure done on Thursday 3/29 with a trigger shot on Wednesday 3/28 at about 8:00 PM. I f ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago