Posts by bumblebaby8808

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Evening Primrose Oil?

I am curious to add this to my plethora of pills I take in one day. Is it really helpful to take it? How much ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Progesterone cream side effects? Possible TMI!

This is my first cycle using progesterone cream and I am so confused on whether or not I am having yucky cm or ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

LH amount for surge?

Does anyone know what the LH amount would be in your blood when it's surged before ovulation?

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

PCOS & IUI Successful?

Can anyone point me to a good article or website where I can read up on the success rate for iui when done wit ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Positive OPK's and actually ovulating?

If I get positive OPK's every cycle, does that mean I actually ovulate? I've recently been told I have poly cy ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How soon after HSG can I start BD'ing?

I had an HSG done yesterday morning and have been on the antibiotics since the day before. The doctor did not ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When to use Fertility Monitor...

This last cycle I was new to the whole idea of using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor so I set it up in the ev ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can I still used expired OPK's??

My SIL let me borrow her fertility monitor and in the box were some OPK strips. (The individually packaged one ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages