Community post

Question

Progesterone cream side effects? Possible TMI!

This is my first cycle using progesterone cream and I am so confused on whether or not I am having yucky cm or it's the cream. It looks like cottage cheese! I am guessing it's the cream but I am not sure. Anyone else who used this get the same thing? And perhaps this pointed to a bfp? I'm really hoping but afraid to get too hopeful.

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm sure it's the cream. I'm getting some too, but I use a tablet. It's gross, for sure!

12 years ago

I used the vaginal suppositories and had the same thing, lots of thick goo. I always put them in at bed time and the discharge was always worse in the morning, so Im absolutely sure it was the suppositories. I havent used them for 8 weeks now and the discharge is gone. I always just wore a panty liner, kinda inconvenient, but after 2 first trimester miscarriages I got my bfp first cycle using progesterone and Im 21 weeks pregnant now! Good luck on your journey

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo